1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Liberty Christian College -- Pensacola, FL -- Need Info

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by WilliamDeVane, Sep 19, 2009.

1. WilliamDeVane

WilliamDeVane New Member

I attended LCC in Pensacola, FL until 1980. I am now attempting to enter Grad school (even old guys want to learn), and they want transcripts. Well, as my luck goes, LCC closed in 1992. I have attempted to contact the FLDOE with no reply. I have even contacted a few grads after finding them via search, and still no luck finding who holds records.

So, if any of you happen to know who is sitting on LCC records, please let me know. As many grads as can be found via search, it is hard to believe that all those records would have been allowed to vanish.

Thanks...Will

2. WilliamDeVane

WilliamDeVane New Member

I am posting this information to the thread I posted a few days ago in case someone else in the future needs this information. I received an email from:
    http://libertychurch.tv/blueangel/index.html
    with the following info. To be perfectly honest, I am not so sure this is correct, even after communicating with them, and having them reply that they are 'now', under a new name, the old, Liberty Christian College.

In order to receive your transcripts, please mail a transcript request
    including your full name, date of birth, and years you attended the
    college to:

Liberty Church
    2221 S. Blue Angel Pkwy.
    Pensacola, FL 32506

Please also include a self-addressed, self-stamped envelope to the place
    in which you would like your transcripts sent. And, a $3 transcript fee.