1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lifelong GA-Democrat representative says if Senate falls to democrats, country is destroyed

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    'If The Senate Goes, This COUNTRY Goes': Lifelong Dem Sounds The Alarm
    Lifelong Democrat and Georgia state Rep. Vernon Jones is sounding the alarm and begging voters not to allow Democrats to win back the U.S. Senate.

"If the Senate goes, this country goes," he told Beck.

Jones explained why he believes Georgia is the last line in the fight for freedom and that left-wing policy will destroy this country.

"I believe with all my might that we understand, here in Georgia, that we have to do what's best for this country," he said. "And I'm surprised that Republicans, the Republican leadership throughout Georgia, hasn't stood up taller and stronger in an effort to make sure that we ... help Senator Perdue (R) and Senator Loeffler (R) get re-elected, so there will be a balance of power in Washington, D.C. Or else this country will be destroyed over the next four years."

"I didn't leave my party; my party left me," he told Glenn.