1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LIVING CHRISTMAS TREE

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by Michael C, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Michael C

Michael C New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm on staff at a church who is looking to purchase a Living Christmas Tree structure. In a previous ministry position, we purchased a Living Tree from a company in Texas. That company has since closed. Does anyone know of a Living Tree manufacturer? I have searched the internet with very little success.

2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well Michael I'm in California and I had no problem locating what I believe you are looking for in Los Angeles and Monrovia... So are you in Texas or in that vicinity?... Might help out more if we knew where you are?

Btw... Welcome to the Baptist Board, now hop on over to the New Members Introduction Forum and tell us a little about yourself, if you've a mind to... Brother Glen:)

#2 tyndale1946, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  3. Michael C

Michael C New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey, thanks for the info. I am currently in TN. The company from which I purchased the last tree structure was in Texas. I've typed in all manner of search topics but can't seem to get anything to come up as for a manufacturer. If you have a company name or such that would be of great help!