1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Looks like there may be a hidden Trump vote after all

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Calminian, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

This is significant. The experiment showed a 14-point switch toward Trump in online polls among college grads. This is huge!

Read the full article here: Rigged Polls: Tests Show College Grads Conceal Support For Donald Trump

[​IMG]

In addition to this, I think most pollsters are skewing the data wrong, weighting it with too many democrats based on 2012 models.

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Myth Of A “Silent Majority” Obliterated As Study Finds No Hidden Trump Voters

A new Politico/Morning Consult in-depth study of the electorate has found that there is no silent majority of hidden Trump voters. Trump voters aren't hiding their support, and that if Republicans were counting on a silent election day wave, they're likely to be disappointed.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11...iterated-study-finds-hidden-trump-voters.html

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Still trying to find that non-existent silver lining, huh?

8 years of Hillary and loss of control of the Senate seem to be where God will continue with His smack down against a disobedient church.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please, I implore you, educate yourself on polls and how they should be conducted. Online polling is ripe for abuse--repeated votes, voting from more than one IP address, etc. Plus this so-called poll you are citing has a grand total of 309 college students. They don't say how many of those 309 voted via phone or online, but let's say 175 of them were online. Do you really think polling 175 people and claiming a 14 point swing is legitimate?

Apparently the pollsters that conducted this very poll don't think so, because here is a quote from the article:

This hidden support for Trump won’t have a huge impact on national polls, says Morning Consult, because the 7 percent slice of college graduates only comprise 1 percent of the the nation’s electorate. That two-point shift is “not statistically significant,” says the polling firm, which describes the threatened and intimidated Trump supporters with a condescending term, “shy Trumpers.”

#4 InTheLight, Nov 4, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  5. Calminian

Site Supporter

LOL! Notice all the pro-Hillary, pro-abortion advocates are ignoring this new experiment that was just done. Instead desperately searching for contradicting data.

That said, Trump has caught up to Hillary even in the skewed polls. It's getting interesting folks.

6. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Notice the name calling and insults and no rebuttal of my post.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Because he can't. Denial gives him hope even though he needs to start saying Madame President.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

8. DMorgan

DMorgan Member

I find nothing in this election cycle to gloat about nor praise. In my 60 plus years I have seen this once good country turn to rubbish. Just as so many civilizations crashed and burned from within, this country is well on its way to the same fate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Calminian

Site Supporter

That's why I'm supporting Trump. He's the only one that's not a typical politician. He says what he means and doesn't sugar coat. He sees the problem and says what it is and how to fix it.

Maybe for too long, we've been looking to phony politicians to say the right thing—to speak the "Christian Speak." So long as they sounded good, we were content. But when it came down to it, they did nothing. They let the country continue to slid. They went along with evil, so as not to rock the boat too much. Both Bush Sr. and Jr. have endorsed Hillary Clinton. To me that speaks volumes. Shows their true colors. Guys like Romney are showing their true colors also.

Praying Trump wins and shows us haughty self-righteous twits what it means to actually do something good. He may not be a believer, but God often uses unbelievers to shame us.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh for Pete's sake! Enough of the lying. Show us this is true.

11. Calminian

Site Supporter

Is your only reply to accuse of lying? LOL!

12. Calminian

Site Supporter

I don't know why I'm posting these. I know for a fact you won't accept them as "proof." It's part of the same poison that has you supporting pro-abortion candidates thinking your on God's side.

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...bush-to-vote-for-hillary-228395#ixzz4P4YXC5og

Here’s Who George W. Bush is Voting for President!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/george-bush-voting-president/#ixzz4P4Z9HsjL

13. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I want you to show us that the Bush's have endorsed Hillary Clinton. You've made the claim, now back it up.

14. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not supporting either of the presidential candidates and I certainly would never support a pro-abortion candidate.

From the article:
    Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy said she met with the former president in Maine earlier today, where she said he made his preference known that he was voting for a Democrat. “That’s what he said,” she told POLITICO.

Asked about Townsend’s post, George H.W. Bush spokesman Jim McGrath in an email replied, "The vote President Bush will cast as a private citizen in some 50 days will be just that: a private vote cast in some 50 days. He is not commenting on the presidential race in the interim."

From the article:
    George P. Bush made is comments during a Republican rally in San Marcos, Texas, saying that both George W. and H.W. Bush may “potentially” vote for Mrs. Clinton on Election Day.

When pressed on the issue by the Associated Press, P. Bush said that he was just “speculating” on their vote and could not say with 100% certainty who either man will vote for next Tuesday.

Fail.jpg

15. Calminian

Site Supporter

What a shock. You deny the evidence.

And ITL, make not mistake about it, you are an MVP for the Clinton campaign. They're counting on you and you're making them proud, just as the Bushes are. They really really appreciate your help.

16. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Politicus??? :Roflmao

17. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You said both Bushes ENDORSED Hillary. What you posted as evidence was hearsay and rumors that they might be voting for Hillary, and one of the rumors was flatly denied by Bush's spox.

Might possibly vote does not equal endorse.

Oh look at this huge rally for Trump in Philadelphia:

cubs rally.jpg

18. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  19. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  20. Calminian

Site Supporter

Where's your evidence? And how do you know the spox is in the know? You sound very gullible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.