1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Lustful Thoughts...While Asleep

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by InTheLight, Jul 11, 2012.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please NOTE....

....Just because I noted that I had steamy dreams [and woke up before they went tooooooo far], doesn't mean every night is filled with steam. Those dreams are few and far between.

The dreams I have the most problem with is from my PTSD resulting from the last few years on my job, and the manager that made things difficult for me [like pulling my Reasonable Accommodations and making me reapply for them - an illegal act]. His behaviors and attempts to harass me left me with nightmarish dreams that are set off by things that go on in my life.

So, to sum it up....I do not relish nor do I have tons of steamy dreams. In fact, they are the least of my problems when it comes to dreams. :laugh: