1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MABTS Memphis Starts New College

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Rhetorician, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hello all,

If you know me you know I know something about formal Christian education. No brag! Just fact!

My alma mater, Mid America Baptist Theological Seminary, in Memphis is starting a full fledged college, The College at Mid America. Tuition is $21000 per year. But if one is involved in the community service it is only $4000 per semester. Do not miss out on this if you have folk in the tri-state areas. There will be online options I am sure as the College comes online.

You can to to the web page mabts.edu and check it out for yourself. They are waiting on SACS accreditation like Bob Jones. Should start sometime in 2018.

If I were about to go off to school I would certainly look at their programs.

Check it out at collegeatmidamerica.com

sdg!

rd

#1 Rhetorician, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1