1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Mainstream Media/Baptist Board Tactics

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, May 15, 2013.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    First, are you insinuating that I consider everyone else total idiots. If you think that, you are totally wrong.
    Second, it doesn't matter what you might be "sure of" when you in-properly use the quote function- which indicates a direct quote
    Third, what was I trying to deceive others of?

and so did Hitler

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I see how it is now Salty. You can make all the insinuations you want but others aren't allowed to. But then you're a special person here aren't you? You're one of BB's specially self appointed censors. The rules don't apply to you like they do to everyone else isn't that right?

Hitler was able to get Christians to obey evil doers to. Romans 13 was his favorite bible verse and the German preachers reminded the German people that obeying their "rulers" was what God expected of them. There's no shortage of "Hitler's little helpers" around here. Isn't that the message being spread around here whenever the faux authorities are questioned?

Good Christians OBEY evildoers.

#42 poncho, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
  3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

:laugh: What a whiner.

Perhaps you thought becoming the shepherd of the sheeple would be easier?

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Are you beging to see how the game is played now folks? These guys can't stand the idea of people thinking for themselves. They all want everyone to think just like them and there is no dirty little trick they won't use to keep you locked into a false paradigm.

Obama said that we should reject the voices that tell us tyranny is lurking just around the corner. But I say reject the voices of those like Obama that tell us to look the other way while tyranny grows.

5. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Page three and already invoking Godwin's Law. :laugh:

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha. True to form here comes Arbo attacking from the rear after the others already made their charge. Ha ha ha.

How predictable. Lol! Ha ha ha.

7. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I knew you'd like the attention.

8. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho - Reference post 42

I asked you three specific questions - and you did not answer any of them.

I once before mentioned you would be a good politician - because you will dance around questions.

During my campaign, I was not afraid to say "I do not Know -and/or but I will find an answer" Are you man enough to admit that. If not, and you continue to dodge the issues, than you are loosing what little creditability you have.

#48 Salty, May 18, 2013
  9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Maybe you should be more worried about your own credibility than mine Salty. Do you really think the people here are so stupid they can't figure out your game? How do you know what my credibility rating is here anyway? Did you do another poll where a half dozen of the same old people showed up?

Or maybe you were blessed with the ability to read the minds of multitudes. Is that it? Do you have a special gift?

Maybe you haven't noticed how many news articles and ops from prison planet and infowars get posted in the current events and politics sections these days but I have.

You and the other three los amigos are losing the infowar along with your own credibility.

See that I can frame insinuations as questions too. Guess it's not such an exclusive gift after all, eh? BTW, did you ever stop beating your wife?

#49 poncho, May 18, 2013
  10. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    :tonofbricks: :tonofbricks: :tonofbricks:

11. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Who is likely to be more credible, someone who wears:

[​IMG]

or someone who wears:

[​IMG]

:laugh:?

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Do you folks see how this works yet?

From the article . . . "The easiest way to deal with real issues certainly isn’t to refute the questions or discuss the information. No, it’s to brand those asking questions as conspiracy theorists. That, or just censor them altogether."

If you listen to Salty, Arbo, ITL and SN it's all about me or the author of the article or the source of information. It's never about the information itself. Why?

I imagine Salty is upset right now because I wouldn't play his game. Go back and "reference post 43" what kind of questions is he asking? He's asking me to take part in making this thread all about me. The Ponch don't play that. This thread is about the tactics Salty and his "elite" cadre of self appointed BB gatekeepers use to keep you distracted and to prevent you from looking at the information presented.

Like the author of the article explains they cannot refute the information, facts or evidence so they try to brand the people presenting it is as being nuts.

You have been given some good examples of exactly how this works by some of BB's best self appointed gatekeepers. As you can see their tactics aren't even original. They're copy cating what they see their TV and radio talking head heros do everyday. I for one would be very surprised to see one of these four use a new tactic because I just don't think they have it in em. Their time is comming to a close. They've done their best to attack distract and smear but people are on to them now. They can't keep you from learning the truth. Only you can do that. Now it's up to you. Educate yourself, ask questions, be bold. God didn't give you the spirit of timidity and neither did the four BB gatekeepers.

#52 poncho, May 18, 2013
  13. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In Poncho's World taking someone off their ignore list to write a response to a post on an internet forum is a "cowardly ambush attack."

In Poncho's World not wanting to read someone's repetitious, monomaniacal, non-sensical, far-fetched, world domination conspiracy diatribes is a "cowardly underhanded way".

I don't think Christians need much prodding to ignore you.

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Take a look at Arbo's last posts. What do you see. A man with credibilty or a man merely acting out his childhood fantasy of growing up to be a clown? I mean really. Evidently his TV talking head heros are on Sesame Street.

Have a look at ITL's last post. Do you see a man with a real arguement or one that is desperate to turn this thread into a discussion about me instead of his attack distract and smear Baptist Board tactics?

Notice how he tries to deny his cowardly act? If he had put me on his ignore list just so he wouldn't have to listen to me why did continue to attack me personally over a period of months? Think about it. If his intention was simply to ignore me then he would have done just that, ignore me and that would have been the end of it. But he chose to come from behind his ignore button to make personal attacks. In my book that's cowardly.

#54 poncho, May 18, 2013
  15. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

And yet you respond...

You only encourage me.:tongue3:

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You've been a big help to me in this thread. Thanks little buddy, here's a lolipop now you can go back out and play with Elmo and Big Bird.:wavey:

#56 poncho, May 18, 2013
  17. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're the one that turned this thread into a personalized attack.

I'm not denying anything. You were on my ignore list and I took you off of it to respond to you. You haven't been on the list for about 8 months (or more.)

You have a strange concept of cowardliness. Please clarify: Is responding to your posts cowardly?

There is no such thing as "hiding behind an ignore button". Sheesh, get a life!

18. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Arbo, you made a quote from another poster which stated:
    'Maybe you should be more worried about your own credibility than mine Salty. Do you really think the people here are so stupid they can't figure out your game? How do you know what my credibility rating is here anyway?

Do you realize you quoted him exactaly without changing anything?

Oh year, that is what a normal person does!

Salty
    First Team

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

"Oh year" if normality is to be judged by the way you four act count me out.

I've been misquoted, lied about called every name in the book by you good Christian folks more times than I can count. And you pick this one little thing out of your yankee slouch hat to beat me up with? Lol.

I repeat if normality is to be judged by the way you four act count me out.

ITL, there's no need to keep denying your cowardly act. You got caught you know it and so does everyone else. It's all documented. To just keep on lying about it is only digging yourself a deeper hole.

http://m.dictionary.com/definition/cowardly/?linkId=ibc5yn

There's the definition of cowardly you requested. Putting a person on the ignore list then attacking them over and over and over for months sure seems to fit the definition. But then what would I know about it? I'm not "normal" like you four fine examples of upstanding Christian individuals.

#59 poncho, May 18, 2013
  20. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

It has to do with maintaining credibility.