1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marxist ideas taking over democratic party

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  2. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thought that it was a good read. As for Woodrow Wilson, I remember a prof noting that Wilson put Debs in prison for speaking against WW I but Harding released him. Harding does not get credit for standing for human rights. Woodrow Wilson was a racist. He fired all the blacks that the GOP had hired to work in the federal civil service. Democrats have covered up Wilson's racism and his violations of the rights of nuts like Debs.

However, I think that Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover undid some of what Wilson had done. The GOP kept us out of the worthless League of Nations but succumbed to the pressure to pay for the equally worthless United Nations. Pope Francis likes to berate the USA and Trump but he supports the goals of the UN, neglecting to mention that it is the USA that pays for the evil intentions of the UN.

My personal opinion is that the current domination of the Democrat Party by the communists began under Franklin Delano Roosevelt who had a leftist foreign policy as well as a leftist domestic policy. FDR himself was not only racist but also anti-Semitic. '

I enlarged the print 200 % to make for easy reading. Finally, I was very glad to see in the bibliography one of my favorite books by a man whose television show I watched: Reese, Dave. 7 Men Who Rule the World from the Grave. Moody Press, 1990

(The seven men who rule the world from the grave are: Charles Darwin, Julius Wellhausen, John Dewey, Sigmund Freud, John Maynard Keynes, Soren Kierkegaard and Karl Marx.)

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did Russian literature undermine the communist bloodbath internally slowly but surely? Won't traditional orthodox (small "o") Christianity undermine the communists in the USA? Haven't the cultural marxists in the church forever disgraced themselves as power-mad?

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    One not on your list, but fundamentally influential is the 18th–century Scottish Enlightenment philosopher David Hume. His arguments against the possibility of miracle have been embraced by many, probably including all on your list, as well as infamous modern atheists, such as Anthony Flew and Richard Dawkins, who have in turn influenced millions.

6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, it is not my list but the list of David Breese, as you know. Yes, Hume probably influenced most on the list. I think that existentialist Soren Kierkegaard dealt some with Hume. It would be Julius Wellhausen who dealt in Higher Criticism that probably would incorporate Hume but I am guessing. You can see that the West still reverences the seven figures selected by Breese and we are boxed in by them. Breese had the television show "The King Is Coming." It was started by Dr. Howard Estep but when he died, Breese took over. It now is continued by Dr. Ed Hindson.

Have you read The Intellectuals by Paul Johnson? John MacArthur noted that it deals with the nature of highly intelligent men without Christ--they become monsters.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I have not read it, but the thesis is easily derived from personal experience and exposure. I've met just such people, as well as heard them in debate.

With enough education thieves steal from the masses. With enough education the self-righteous become tormentors. With sufficiently educated influence the godless become Satans.

Yes, monsters indeed. They would steal your heart, your mind, and your very soul.

8. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Intriguing thesis. I'm uncertain of the influence of redacted Russian classics on the Cult of Lenin. But certainly by the call of God on bravehearted souls the Gospel penetrates even the darkest regions.

If memory serves, one man came to Christ by piecing together Scripture from atheist literature aimed at denigrating Jesus. Seems it was in Albania, where "God" was even banned from the dictionary.

9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  10. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Google chrome latest version wont let me watch this, and when I go to learn about here, Youtube says everything is fine. Is google censoring this ?
    YT error.PNG

11. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Try another browser. Also, here is a slightly shorter version.

12. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It plays in Firefox.

13. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Thanks, the second one plays fine. I tried the first one on 2 different PC, running chrome.

i agree, Democrats rule creates Dystopia.

#13 Scott Downey, Oct 5, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is horrible what the Democrats have done to both black Republicans and white Republicans. When I was a boy, I knew some of this because Lincoln had lived for a short time in southern Indiana and Republicans said that they were the party of Lincoln back in the Eisenhower era.