1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Mass Bombing suspect killed the other on the loose

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    People are being asked to stay indoors and not to answer the door unless it is a properly identified law enforcement officer.

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They appear to have the suspect still alive cornered in a house. There has been some gun fire and police have a house surrounded.

4. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For CBT, death is only for the innocent unborn

5. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Off topic and not true. I am tired of saying over and over that I am against abortion.

6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Except for the fact that you have made references to the horrors of back alley abortions in refutation of not having abortions. And for the fact that you support planned parenthood.

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a real strong feeling that this fugitive/terrorist isnt going to make it to trial.....likely he will be shot by, probably a SWAT or FBI agent .... DEAD.

That way they will have opportunity to deflect the truth (only my opinion). What Id personally prefer is him taken alive & we just milk him for info....that way justice is served.

Wonder what the Presidents opinion on water boarding is today. We will have to make sure we read him his rights. Eric Holder will insure a fair trial ....if they dont kill him.

8. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To say that back ally abortions costs the lives of more women than those at medical clinics does not mean I support abortion. It is simply a statement of fact.

Also, I have said that planned parenthood performs needed services for poor women that are not abortions. That only means I support medical services for the poor, it does not mean I support abortions.

We do not live in a perfect world ... unfortunately.

9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Bringing it up when it is not appropriate only brings into question your claim you do not support abortions.

There is no need to support PP as these same services are provided by other organizations and better. Since PP is primarily an abortion mill and these other services are just a cover for that end this also brings your claim into question.

10. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And its very possible he would sit on his concrete bed and be sorry he was not more destructive.
    Life imprisonment is just a phrase. He could always escape, he sentence could be commuted, ect. bottom Line - I doubt he will ever be sorry for what he did - short of a good Chaplain presenting Jesus Christ to him.

11. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

No one has ever escaped from a Super-mac ... and I doubt anyone every will. Look up Super-max and read about them. Even if they escaped they would die in the desert.

12. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't worry, these criminals are afraid of death. Execution is not lenient and is not liberal. It is a commandment to Noah and predates Moses therefore:

Genesis 9:6 (KJV) Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

13. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Considering this thread is on its 4th page and has gotten into personalities I'm closing it.