1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthew 18:15-20 Part 2

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by seekingthetruth, May 13, 2012.

1. seekingthetruth

seekingthetruth New Member

Is there anybody else with thoughts on this scripture?

Pastors? Is this one of the scriptures like in 1 Corinthians 13 and 14 that we just avoid so that we dont offend any pentecostal brethren or stir up any controversy in the church ?

You all know the truth of these verses, why arent you here to proclaim the truth?

Why do Baptist preachers avoid teaching on these scriptures?

Where are you pastors?

One of the main shortcomings of the Baptist church is the fear of offending anyone and driving them off, even if it means neglecting some biblical teaching.

Stop worrying about what people think and just teach/preach the truth....the whole truth.

I believe in Baptist doctrine, but it is hard to accept that some Baptist pastors neglect to teach the whole truth, just part of it.

I know that most of you Baptist preachers see that Matthew 18:18-20 is about church discipline and not "the power of prayer" as many falsely teach....so why don't you stand up for the truth?

Why don't you help to correct this false teaching and heresy?

John

#1 seekingthetruth, May 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2012
  2. seekingthetruth

i have checked to see who is online, so I know who is here.

A lot of you are pastors,

Why dont you speak out on this scripture?

John

3. seekingthetruth

Are there not any preachers who will give their opinion on what Matthew 18:15-20 means?

Are we so politically correct that we abandon biblical teachings?

John