1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

McCain ‘Proud’ of Service, Calls Wes Clark Comment ‘Unnecessary’

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    John McCain on Monday said he is proud of his military service and said recent critical comments by Barack Obama supporter Wes Clark were “unnecessary,” as Obama repudiated political attacks on military service and criticized a MoveOn.org newspaper ad that riled lawmakers last year.

More Here

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There have been many unnecessary comments on both sides, from both parties, from too many people. It would be very refreshing if serious discussions were held on the issues and not so much time wasted on childish comments and name calling.

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now this is one post by CTB that I concur with whole-heartedly!!!!

(Does this mean that the rapture is near??:praying::laugh: - sure hope so! )

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well Said CTW...

You were right on with your post response, still, Wesley Clark is a Communist News Network [CNN] sympathizer, and his pension should be taken away.

Pastor Paul :type:

5. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

You are exactly correct. But I don't hold out much hope. It is going to be hard to argue on issues, because there is not a "dime's worth of difference" between them.

6. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

I see when Wesley Clark speaks the truth, McCain supporters get upset.

7. TomVols

TomVols New Member

You are half right. CTB is correct indeed. However, I'd say there's more than a dime's worth of difference between BHS and JSM. At least a quarter's worth :laugh:

8. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I was very impressed with the way McCain responded. He acted like an adult instead of like a kid on the playground trying to decide whose dad is the toughest. :thumbs:

I hope this is a sign that this election will be professional. Well, it still early but I can hope...