1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ME (Millennial Exclusion) Posts

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by DeafPosttrib, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. standingfirminChrist

Ok, tell us HoG...

What happens if I have gotten saved but have done nothing for the furtherance of the Gospel? Will I be allowed to enter the Millenial Kingdom?

JJump? av1611jim? James Newman? Mike Berzins? Accountable?

Come on you guys. Tell me what the Bible says to the saved person who never witnesses? What happens to that one who made a profession of faith in Jesus Christ but never sees the need to read the Bible? or to go to Church?

2. standingfirminChrist

I wonder how many more of the ME crowd will be so bold to proclaim their beliefs as Rufus has?

3. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

That's my WHOLE POINT MB. Your "theology" places contradiction on Scriptures that simply can not and do not exist. One Scripture says it's immediate and then done with and another Scripture says to have a continual belief. Those by contextual definition CAN NOT be talking about the same thing. It's just that simple.

There's nothing you can do or say to work around that. They are directly opposite of each other and always will be. They don't mesh. Therefore we must understand in context what "each" is talking about, because it's NOT the same thing.

4. BrianReimer

BrianReimer New Member

:wavey: I cannot and will not deny the Truth! I will be held accountable for my actions at the JSOC and like it or not those involved with this decision will be held accountable as well.

5. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

I guess Paul just had a bad day in relating the good news then eh? That poor Phillipian jailor must feel awful now burning in hell, because Paul couldn't bother to tell him the "whole" salvation truth, but just told him to believe and he would be saved.

:BangHead:

6. standingfirminChrist

Even the majority on the BB have been saying we will be held accountable. We will be held accountable for the works done in our body whether good or bad.

Do you hold to the belief that saved people will spend a thousand years in outer darkness or hell as Rufus does?

7. BrianReimer

BrianReimer New Member

:wavey: 2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
    2Co 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Are you persuaded of the terror of the Lord, SFIC? You are terrified that you won't get as many jewels as Dr. Bob? Perish the thought, that is terrrifying!

8. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Let me try out my prophecy skills. I predict some upcoming bannings in regards to the ME crowd. You guys will have to proclaim your "truth" on some other board...:wavey:

9. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

You didn't answer the question.

10. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

The word "believe" appears 46 times just in the Gospel of John and 114 times in the New Testament. How come so many times if there is MORE to salvation than just believing?

11. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Well the old tactic if we can't beat them with Scripture we'll just kick'em off has finally come to the BB. I have to say I'm actually surprised it took this long.

I for one have been kicked off other boards for proclaiming the Truth of the gospel of the kingdom, so this won't be my first rodeo.

I truly pray that your eyes will be opened before it's too late and I pray ESPECIALLY for the pastors who have "trusting" souls under their care!

12. standingfirminChrist

I know the terror of the Lord. Therefore, I persuade the Lost where they are headed if they do not place their faith in the Lord and His shed blood.

The saved have no need to worry about outer darkness, for they will not be of the crowd that will go there.

13. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Praise the Lord!!

14. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

I don't know. You'll have to ask your husband and MB. They are the ones claiming there is MORE to salvation than just believing not me. I believe Acts 16:30-31 and Ephesians 2:8-9 to be true just as it is penned. Paul by the guidance of the Holy Spirit said believe and you will be saved and I believe that is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

15. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

If you keep getting kicked off of Bible believing boards, you ain't teaching truth, my friend.

16. BrianReimer

BrianReimer New Member

The Lost appear at the JSOC? Heresy!!!!

17. standingfirminChrist

Ya know, I had to chuckle when I read that. I used to believe that prophecy propaganda when I was ordained Pentecostal back in the 80's. I am so glad that once I was ordained to preach the Gospel, the Lord revealed truth to me.

I have been Baptist for several years now! Still, the prophecy comment brought back memories. LOL

18. standingfirminChrist

I did not say the lost would appear at the JSOC. If you are going to address my quotes, please address them in the context they are written.

19. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

It's not purgatory Larry. It's the cries of "emotionalism" from critics that can't defend their own belief with Scripture much less refute the Truth of Scripture.

People cry "purgatory" in an effort to scare people away from it since there is a stigma attached to Catholicism in some circles. Don't get me wrong I don't believe in the ecuminical movement anymore than the next person, but this is just pure and simple "emotionalism" as an argument to Scripture.

It reminds me of watching Beauty and the Beast a few days ago with my kids when Belle runs in the house and brings out the mirror and shows everyone that the Beast is real so they won't take her father away. And then Gaston immediately draws the crowd into a mob by an "emotional" rant about the Beast going to kill all the kids, etc.

20. standingfirminChrist

Now that there's the truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.