1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ME (Millennial Exclusion) Posts

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by DeafPosttrib, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Anyone can "say" they are Bible believing. That doesn't mean anything. The Pharisees and Saducees "said" they believed in the Scripture they had too.

Talk is cheap!

2. standingfirminChrist

Do you not add to that belief when you claim the saved will spend a thousand years in outer darkness or hell? You do teach some or many saved will find themselves in outer darkness or hell, do you not?

3. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

How come you never mention the name of the person you quote--it sure would be easier to know who said what.

4. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Actually there appears to be more emotion in this post than any of the others. Might have something to do with the exposure of this false doctrine as heresy.

5. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

I figure folks know what they have written and when something is written in response to what they have typed.

6. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'ts the "go down swinging" aproach.

7. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

It's funny. You can teach that a Christian can lose his salvation and fry in the LOF for eternity and be welcome.

You can teach OSAS in a way that allows for no accountability and be welcome.

You can teach some damnable works-salvation nonsense that says if you sin really bad, you were "never really saved" and be welcome.

None of those theories is more historically Baptist that ME. Noted Baptists have taught it for nearly 200 years.

Ban me now if you must, for woe is me if I preach not the gospel!

Ezekiel 3:17-21
    17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
    18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
    19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
    20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
    21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

Love in Christ, Brother Lacy Evans

#747 Lacy Evans, Aug 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2007
  8. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Now you are comparing everyone here on the BB that doesn't believe your garbage to pharisees and saducees? That's cheap.

9. BrianReimer

BrianReimer New Member

2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
    2Co 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

The passage is talking about the JSOC! Why bring up the lost SFIC? SFIC says the lost are at the JSOC...Heresy!!!! Watch out, they might ban you. They don't like debate here.

2Co 5:9 Wherefore we labor, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

Oops! What do you do with that verse SFIC?

10. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

No I don't, but thanks for asking. The VERY MOMENT a person believes the Substitutionary death and shed blood of the Lamb of God on their behalf a sinner they are saved forever and ever and ever and ever and ever efinity as far as everlasting life is concerned. The VERY MOMENT they believe everlasting life becomes a done deal. The topic is NEVER brought back up in that person's life as far as God is converned EVER.

Scripture teaches it and I believe it and yes I repeat what Scripture has to say on the matter!

11. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

But the Saducees did believe in heresy. They denied the resurrection; therefore they were Sad-u-see.

12. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

The person who originally posted that quote would know, but when someone else comes into a thread and sees a quote for the first time, they have no clue.

13. standingfirminChrist

Another woe is come, Lacy. Yer not preaching the gospel if you are teaching that those who stand before the JSoC will be cast into outer darkness or hell... for any amount of time.

14. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Nothing you mentioned above has two different salvations, and two sets of righteousness. The above is interpretation of ONE salvation and ONE definition of righteousness.

15. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Imagine you twisting someone's words into something that DIDN'T say. Well get your little kindergarten shots in because you aren't going to have much more time for it.

But just for the record I didn't compare anyone on this board. I made a GENERIC statement that anyone can claim anything. And I gave an example of people claiming they believed something, but really didn't. Not that what someone has "actually said" ever makes a difference! Sadly.

16. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

And? Your point is? By the way I'm not the only one that does that. I'm curious as to why you would single me out?

17. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Never heard that - that is kind of funny. :thumbs:

18. standingfirminChrist

What do I do with that verse? I believe it! and I preach it. I don't twist it to put the unsaved in the same judgment as the Child of God.

Scripture clearly shows the wicked dead have their own judgment. They will not stand beside me or any beside any other Child of God at the JSoC.

19. Cutter

Cutter New Member

Glad you cleared that up. I thought you was a woman.

20. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.