1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ME (Millennial Exclusion) Posts

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by DeafPosttrib, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

I'm not even going to think about what ME is other than a short lived Windows Operating System that came about in the 90's? Anyway I've wondered if Christians could fell regret or shame or any negative feeling at all for a while if not forever constantly in heaven....since God obvously can or did?

2. Allan

Allan Active Member

The only thing I have a problem with is there is nothing showing he was actually quoting from the book.

If so, then yes it is a terrible thing, but until I see actual proof it is only gossip.

3. standingfirminChrist

I do not have the book 'Eternal Security' by Charles Stanley in front of me at the moment, but if memory serves me correctly, it is on page 241 where Charles makes that statement.

4. Allan

Allan Active Member

Thank you SFIC, at least I will have a general place to start.

5. standingfirminChrist

Allan, I was wrong. Check page 127 out.

#805 standingfirminChrist, Aug 31, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  6. Allan

Allan Active Member

So he isn't advocating a purgitory nor a casting into a typology of hell.

7. standingfirminChrist

a different type of purgatory from what I can gather, Allen He still teaches that the 'uttermost farthing shall be paid.'

So his exclusion is in the Kingdom, but outside the building wherever that may be ( a place of outer darkness).

8. standingfirminChrist

I ordered my copy of the book (for revealing the wrong teachings taught therein) from Amazon for a penny with just 3.99 p&h. Not a bad price to pay for a 15.00 book.

9. Allan

Allan Active Member

Though I have not yet read his book (I think I will get it, just to know) he is likely refering the New Jerusalem and being outside its honored position.

10. skypair

skypair Active Member

And I'll say it againg ---

Those "servant" parables about Jews at the end of the tribulation who will either enter the MK or go to hell. All Jews are servants -- not all Jews are believers.

Y'all, including Stanley (really no surprise), are getting flummoxed by misinterpretation. Stanley even has a streak of Reform predestination in him as well.

skypair

11. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Since regret is left over pain, and this says it will be taken away. We may know of it but we won't dwell on it any longer. It won't matter any longer we will be so consumed by the presence of God we won't have time to feel that pain any longer.
    MB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.