1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Member's Book Cover Given Award...

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by righteousdude2, Jun 30, 2012.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've been a member of the BB Forum since October 2007. I wanted to share that Books in Sync has awarded my book, Thorn Daze, with the July 2012 Best Cover Award. Since 2004, I've self-published three successful titles, and the second book was recently given recognition as the book cover of the month.

I can't give enough praise to God for allowing this honor to fall upon me. After all, if it weren't for God, I'd never even considered publishing this book, with its theme exposing the "Name-it-claim-it/WOFer's" folks that believe that if you are not healed [after they pray for you], then there is sin in your life. :tear:

This is an honor, in that it is not something that is given by having your friends, and fans write in and vote for. The cover was selected by the staff of this prestigious book promotion site, and I thank God for the honor.

Should you desire to review the artwork and nature of the cover and its award, please use the following link:

http://www.booksinsync.com/bookcovercontest.html