1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Memo released! What's it all mean?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Calminian, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They only allowed one person to read it and Gowdy was the most qualified. There is now a move to declassify what the FBI said in the papers to the court, but someone testified to Congress that it was based on the Clinton document from Steele so there is not any doubt.

2. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nunes admits now that he didn’t even read the underlying evidence the memo was based on. Goodness gracious how can you be that dumb. He punted this to Gowdy who ironically decided t
    He is the chairman. It is amazing that the guy writing and pushing the memo never read the evidence. They CHOSE to let Gowdy be the guy but come on man if you are going to be the face of this PR stunt you gotta at least read the stuff.

5. ChrisTheSaved

ChrisTheSaved Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its very clear now that many of the high level committee members that are stepping down and not rerunning have been compromised by the deep state.

Second source confirms with Gregg Jarrett that Rosenstein attempted to quash the DOJ/FBI investigation. • r/The_Donald

Turns out many elected officials were threatened and chances are that they have had their emails and text already read by the FBI/DOJ and the CIA. Remember they need a FISA warrant to make it legal to do, they do not need a FISA warrant to do it.

Look at what's going on around you! We are in worse shape than we thought, the Democrats are ok with all of this? They are ok with all of the....let that sink in.

I could on for days.

I just read a article on Bloomberg that stated the this was all lie by the Republican and the FISA warrant was granted by other evidence and the Russian dossier was only part of the evidence used. Do you want to know what the rest of the evidence used was? It was a Yahoo news article, who's main source was the guy who wrote the dossier (Steele). Who was the author of the Yahoo News Story? A person who was working for Fusion GPS. This is some scary deep state stuff people.

So the scariest part of this all is that Bloomberg knows this and still has ran a story full of propaganda and lies and the comment section was all full of stuff about impeaching Trump, these people put their political party and victories above anything else. The whole time their leaders are grabbing hands full of cash and robbing and cheating themselves to wealth and power. I am sick over this all.

6. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I suggest that we REALLY start to uncover the Deep State by reopening the 9/11 Commission and doing what the people of New York and many others wanted to do then, have a real investigation. I suspect the CIA is far more dangerous than the FBI. The FBI answered questions about 9/11 while the CIA did not. Also let's have bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz testify under oath.
    The U'S. spent far more money investigating dead-end Clinton charges several times than we did investigating one of the worst events in U.S. history.

7. Calminian

Site Supporter

Sounds like fake news.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Calminian

Site Supporter

Sounds like you want to hide from the present by running to the past. Sorry, doesn't work like that. We have no choice but to live in the now.

9. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "o retire."

Lol, I doubt seriously if this has anything to do with this cracker jack's career move:

WASHINGTON - House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., announced Wednesday that he will retire at the end of the current term and leave politics to return to work in the justice system...."Whatever skills I may have are better utilized in a courtroom than in Congress, and I enjoy our justice system more than our political system," Gowdy said in a statement. "As I look back on my career, it is the jobs that both seek and reward fairness that are most rewarding."..."
    Rep. Trey Gowdy announces plans to retire, return to justice system

"...according to inside sources, Trey Gowdy’s next career move will most likely to be appointed as a federal judge in the U.S. fourth circuit court of appeals.

As federal judgeships go, this prestigious position is just one rung below our nation’s Supreme Court. The court is located in Richmond, Virginia, which would be closer to his family’s home in Spartanburg, South Carolina...."
    Breaking: Trey Gowdy Will Be Appointed To Incredible New Job, It's Powerful [Details] - Conservative 101

GO DONALD!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Calminian

Site Supporter

11. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I got it from Nunes himself while watching his Fox News interview. It’s like you are incapable of having a single original thought.

12. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But.... Bush.
    But.... Cheney.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Many people in the U.S. and around the world don't believe the government conspiracy theory. In fact, I think the Deep State goes back much farther than 9/11. Let's really take a look at the whole story not just what's happening now.

14. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nunes was on TV for a long time Friday and he explained all that. Gowdy is the experienced federal prosecutor. He delegated the job to him. I think that it was Comey who had testified that the Clinton dossier was the sole basis for the warrant and Gowdy confirmed that. It will be all released soon to back up everything. The FBI is not denying what Nunes said. It those FBI Special Agents had any honor, they would be resigning. I suppose that they are going to say that the DOJ ordered them to do what they did.

15. ChrisTheSaved

Faith:
    Baptist

Just stop it. Stop it! This is so far beyond politics. Don't be that much of a sheep that you will surrender everything that has made America great to further a political agenda. If this was happening to you, you'd be pissed off. I can tell you corruption is never ok...stop with the talking points. You don't see the what's goin on? You are repeating talking points directly from Media Matters.

You know darn well that only one person was allowed to go read the information. Why does that matter then if they all worked together to compose it. It was a team effort, Nunez didn't write this in the dark. So stop with the games.

Under Obama we had the IRS attack and go after political opponents, now we have the government attacking the opposition candidates and you still want to scream "Muh Russa Muh Russa!"

At what point do you wake up? Ever? Do you ride this ship down to the bottom?

Do you recall all the people mocking Trump for claiming Trump Tower was wiretapped? Even James Comey made fun of him in the Press....well turns out he was in fact wire tapped.

Some of 100's of articles of Comey states Trumps claims not true......
    https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...formation-to-support-trump-wiretapping-claims

Comey: 'no information' to back Trump's claim Obama wiretapped him

Here is 15 minutes of the media and late night talk show making fun of Trump for saying he was wired tapped....

Here is a article which mentions that even Democrat senators say he is lying, when the whole time they knew because they had access to the classified documents....yet they lied to the media and public.

Lawmakers stunned, baffled by Trump’s wiretap allegations

White House aides try to justify Trump's explosive wiretapping claim

Hilary Clinton even knew and made fun of him and called him cray, her staff even knew Trump was wire tapped.

BREAKING: Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook CONFIRMS He Knew About Wiretaps (VIDEO)

Turns out Comey lied to you me and America as he knew Trump had been wire tapped.

Obama White House Wiretapped Trump, Then Lied About It: CNN | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Trump Vindicated: Shock Report Says Obama Government Wiretapped Trump Campaign

FISA and the Trump Team

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...rump-is-absolutely-right-about-wiretap-claims

Shaffer: Trump Wiretap Case 'Worse Than Watergate'

First we found out that just the staff and building were being surveilled)

Ok so just the head members of his campaign was surveilled (wiretapped) inside of Trump Tower, that not Trump. Except it is, these were places where Trump spent long periods of time, around people that he spent long periods of time. They were in fact spying on Trump and Trump tower. This had zero to do with Russia, zero. They were being watched for political reasons plain and simple.

Now we know Trump was too.

Shaffer: Trump Wiretap Case 'Worse Than Watergate'

But the funny thing is that they FBI and CIA and DOJ all said there was zero wiretapping going on period. They all lied. They made official statements and they have been proven to have lied now. They just never expect to get caught.

Trump's claim that Obama wiretapped his campaign is false, says U.S. Department of Justice

So now I have laid out a total case for all the lies that have been spoon fed to you...what do you think? Will you still mindlessly follow everything that they try to get you to eat?

One last think...the Yahoo News Article that was used to help get the FISA warrants on Trump was written by someone being paid by Fusion GPS. They were bought and paid for. We saw this in the DNC email, Podesta Email and now all the HRC email. They are all in bed together.

The media almost never reports the truth. I read and study political on goings and it's surprising the amount of misinformation that is being handed out daily to the public who never check anything.

Now Democrats are claiming the Memo just released the other day is a lie. The whole time they have been lying about other nation security matters and no one cares. Everything they say is a lie!

http://r.duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&uddg=http://yournewswire.com/dick-durbin-lying-trump-shitholes/

Another Top Democrat Caught Lying about Meeting with Russians

Democrat Claire McCaskill Caught Lying About Meeting With Russian Ambassador | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

Democrats can't stop lying about the GOP tax bill

What a Shock! Democrats Caught in Major Lie About DREAMERS (Video)

At least we can trust all those fact check sites now right?

BUSTED: Leading "Fact-Check” Site Caught Lying For Democrats

16. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Like, none of that is true. FBI is absolutely saying that there was more to it then the dossier. Why do you think the dems memo is being restricted? Why do you think the CIA and FBI were concerned with incomplete and inaccurate information? Gee, maybe it is nothing more than a political publicity stunt.

17. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why are all infowars nuts obsessed with the word sheep? And why are they are so gullible to make fun of the mainstream media but consider random YouTube videos as the gospel. These questions keep me awake at night.

18. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh haaaa haaaa haaaa ... tears are actually streaming down my face :Laugh

19. ChrisTheSaved

Faith:
    Baptist

OK, sure the FBI doesn't want the information that shows they lied release...hmm.

Sure what is inaccurate about it? Let's release it all then! Oh btw, the Dems will never release that memo they wrote. Even Trey voted to release it.

There is no way that you could be this much of partisan player? Everyone said all the IRS stuff was a lie and it never happened and then guess what? It turned out they were targeting conservative. Why can't you believe that any of this might be true? Are you this brain washed?

20. ChrisTheSaved

Faith:
    Baptist
    Info wars nuts? I don't even watch or listen to his radio show. I just used a compilation video from them. Do video clips hurt you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.