1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Men in tights

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by SaggyWoman, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Maybe a "sock puppet"?
    :confused:

2. Harold Garvey

Harold Garvey New Member

I really don't understand what I've done to deserve the responses as I have here.

I can fully accept that the world of Christianity is most assuredly going downhill by the way poeple who call themselves to be of like faith are always attacking those whom they aren't in full agreement with.

I also see the ones who are to moderate some of the forums here are not very concerned with enforcing the rules of Baptist Board when some says things like Mr mex deaf has said.

I guess the hypocrits have established for theirselves a place amongst the Baptists.

3. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

I would like to know what I have said about you that was not the truth. You may not know it, but you come across on the forum here as a know-it-all blowhard. That is apparent not only to me but to several others, so I am not the only one making the observation.

I don't know how old you are, but I have learned in my almost 53 years here on earth and 32 years as a child of God that although criticisms directed at me are not always 100% true, usually they contain some element of truth that I need to pay attention to and that requires correction in my own life. You might want to take a moment to reflect upon that and apply it as needed.

And if the moderators feel that this rebuke is unwarranted I ask them to remove it. I will close with this-

Psalm 141:5- Let a righteous man strike me—it is a kindness; let him rebuke me—it is oil for my head; let my head not refuse it.

4. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Come Harold, you are too sensitive. Loosen your shoes and put in some gel soles. You will feel better. You know, if you are going to dish it out you have to be able to take it.

5. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm closing this thread with prejudice.

Folks, get a grip. Fifteenth and Sixteenth century western European men's attire has little relevance to the issues of our day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.