1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mercy of the Lord

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by humbleherc, Feb 8, 2004.

1. humbleherc

humbleherc Guest

We don't none know who's name is written in the lambs book of life.We don't none know who the Lord will have mercy on.Their are people that has precious souls in the eyes of The Lord though they be nothing in the flesh i think.We don't none know who Gods has saved,but he knoweth them that are his already.We don't none know the way of Gods spirit.Thats why my hope rests with that of Pauls.I don't know about a plan of salvation for my self,it's not of ourselves.I believe God has his own purpose and will and he suffers many things for some reason or another.Salvation is of the lord.And if any child out there belongs to Jesus I believe before he/she leaves this time world something will come about for their soul.How ever I do nameth the name of Christ like so many of you.I have expressed my faith by coming to the church,but not before i felt lead and convicted.I felt Repentance or at least i hope it was the right feeling of remorse and guilt.I have to hope it was and try to stay in that straight and narrow way.If their are a deceived people i relize even i could be in that number.I don't claim to know one thing much other than The God of Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob is my God.And I believe .Jesus Christ came in the Flesh.And will come again. The one to come The Almighty.Rev.1:8

2. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

I think we could all agree with that too. [​IMG]

3. Yelsew2

Yelsew2 New Member

By their fruits ye shall know them!

Do you think that God will forsake those who have faith in Him?

True there are many who will say "lord, lord," but they are not included, because their faith is lacking.

"If you confess me before man, I will confess you before my Father in Heaven"

Yes, it is impossible to know all whom God gives his gift of Salvation to, but you can know many of those around about you.

4. humbleherc

humbleherc Guest

Here you are now talking about the gift that god has given.I didn't think God Gave man anything.Study gift in your concordance Yelsew.Is it of your self?But you said faith is of yourself and that God does not give faith.I don't believe a man could lose his gift no more than a zebra could lose it's stripes.Now if he ain't got it in the first place i guess theirs nothing to lose.Yelsew you better not teach sunday school no more.You better listen yourself.If the blind leads the blind they will both fall in the ditch.Yelsew read Job 33 all.Do you think you gonna go to heaven like a thief and a robber,in other words you going, but God doesn't know any thing about it yet.Your just gonna show up saved of yourself.Right?My names Yelsew where's my mansion i saved myself. [​IMG] Yelsew

5. Yelsew2

Yelsew2 New Member

</font>[/QUOTE]Herc, I am convinced that you do not even read what I post. You merely scan for "keywords" that you can use to frustrate those who do write of their innermost self.

I've posted my testimony on this BBS no less that 25 times, and though I do not tire of posting my testimony, I do get frustrated with people like you who don't read it, then want to attack my faith personally!

One of the rules of posting here is "no personal attacks on another's faith" Now you simply cannot know my faith, so stop attacking that which you do not know!

If you have something to say about what I post, then say it but do not question my faith, you simply ain't high enough in rank to do so!

How many times do I have to post "All I can do is the FAITHING, GOD DOES THE SAVING!"?

6. Yelsew2

Yelsew2 New Member

</font>[/QUOTE]Herc, I am convinced that you do not even read what I post. You merely scan for "keywords" that you can use to frustrate those who do write of their innermost self.

I've posted my testimony on this BBS no less that 25 times, and though I do not tire of posting my testimony, I do get frustrated with people like you who don't read it, then want to attack my faith personally!

One of the rules of posting here is "no personal attacks on another's faith" Now you simply cannot know my faith, so stop attacking that which you do not know!

If you have something to say about what I post, then say it but do not question my faith, you simply ain't high enough in rank to do so!

How many times do I have to post "All I can do is the FAITHING, GOD DOES THE SAVING!"?

7. Yelsew2

Yelsew2 New Member

The Title of you Topic Herc is "Mercy of the Lord" How about you describing it for us.

8. Yelsew2

Yelsew2 New Member

The Title of you Topic Herc is "Mercy of the Lord" How about you describing it for us.

9. humbleherc

humbleherc Guest

Yelsew,I'm not attacking you or your faith,but i see where you are confused.You ramble around at time wishy washy is what most call it.Now i think you can understand if you would quit trying to even think you have that little ole something just a tiny something that could merit you favor with God.I'm sure their are poor beggers in your home town that have no teeth,have no home ,have nothing yet posses the gift of God and they don't even know it them selves.Like the old beggar that died and went to Abrahams bossom he had the gift and the rich man didn't you see the rich man if he could have even went back and told his brothers it would not have mattered they didn't belong to Christ and could never repent ,For repentance comes along with the gift of God .My weak mind tells me if i'm saved then i am and it's not by any thing i could ever do to earn favor with God.If i am it's because he loved me before the foundations of the world.And one day he will say to his children "Children come home"

10. Yelsew2

Yelsew2 New Member

I'm waiting for your description of mercy. Not examples mind you but the description of the term
    "MERCY". Exactly what does it mean?

11. humbleherc

humbleherc Guest

Why don't you tell me?

12. humbleherc

humbleherc Guest

Hercules fires back . [​IMG] take this

</font>[/QUOTE]

13. humbleherc

humbleherc Guest

just kidding Yelsew no offence.You believe in Christ thank God for you.You maybe a have stayed down in the garden of nuts with Solomon a little to long ,but me thinks you will be alright. [​IMG]

Just
    </font>[/QUOTE]</font>[/QUOTE]