1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by whatever, Dec 25, 2004.

1. whatever

whatever New Member

And the angel said to them, "Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger." And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!"

EDIT - oops - I didn't see the other thread. Oh well - this one is on the right day - yeah, that's it ...

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And to all a good night?

HankD

3. delly

delly New Member

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope each of you has a blessed day. [​IMG]

4. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

[​IMG] I just want to say how much of a blessing this Board has been to me since I just recently joined.I feel like it is a "Christmas present" from the Lord and I have enjoyed the fellowship,discussion,and learning/sharing opportunities that it has offered thus far and look forward to much more.Even got my own pastor hooked on it...lol...what a blessing.
    To all my new-found brothers and sisters in Christ that I find in here I wish you a BLESSED Happy CHRISTmas as we celebrate the Virgin Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.As in any fellowship of believers it is possible and sometimes evident that an occasional non-believer or lost religious person may slip in among us.To them I say we love you and plead with them to "examine yourselves,whether ye be in the faith.."2 Cor.13:5 and exhort them to "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ"!Eph.2:8-9 tells us all that salvation is of the Lord by GRACE through FAITH...plus nothing!
    Truly,the birth of our Lord here among us was pure GRACE and we can do nothing but surrender and humbly thank Him for his great love for us all.

God Bless You All!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Greg Sr. [​IMG]