1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Message to self described Christians who vote as democrats

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Raciest is as racist does. Did ever notice that most blacks driving down the highway being very careful of their speed and all traffic rules and regulations ... why? I abuse speed limits, sometimes weave etc. almost never get pulled over. But I’ve seen a ton of black folk pulled over to the side of the road. Again, why?

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don’t know what you are referencing

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was thinking the same thing.

Here is the quote again:

The great masquerade of evil has played havoc with all our ethical concepts. For evil to appear disguised as light, charity, historical necessity, or social justice is quite bewildering to anyone brought up on our traditional ethical concepts, while for the Christian who bases his life on the Bible, it merely confirms the fundamental wickedness of evil. Dietrich Bonhoeffer

The platform of the Democrat Party is evil. It is not even the pretense of godliness. It does not masquerade, appear disguised as light, charity, historical necessity, or really even social justice. It uses social justice in the context of being socially unjust. It uses racism in the context of being racist. The DNC does not pretend. It knows it is evil and it seeks to capitalize on evil for it's own purposes.

BUT the Republican Party does often hide itself disguised as light, charity, historical necessity and social justice. It is a masquerade, never resolving what it proposes to resolve. It seems to me that the GOP more fits the quote than the DNC.

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The BIG difference is that the real republicans DO still have a place for God and some type of morality, while leftist dems have room for neither!

5. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have replaced Christ with a political party (in your post). Being a "real republican" does not mean one has a place for God. Being a real Christian, on the other hand, whether republican or democrat, means one has a place for God.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Typical of Democrats. Want to forget about their own. Joe Bidens best friend and mentor, KKK Grand Dragon and exalted Cyclops Senator Robert Byrd.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just saying that at least Republicans on the whole want to still have God and do desire law and order and to have more traditional values!

8. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did Trump display your "traditional values?'

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    From what state

10. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m evil, your evil, everyone’s evil. I just won’t be used by any political party. How bout you, can you be used?

11. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :Laugh

12. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I only liken it to myself. I am open and frank in dialogues with people. I will use but you can’t use me. I have little regard for stringent opinions concerning right and wrong and I run all my affairs close to the cutting edge and have fortunate enough not to spend time in prison —-yet. LOL

I self identify if truth be known as a scoundrel (not a criminal) and the mark of one is to have absolutely no respect, nor I obey, or really admire property... therefore I don’t possess it.

So there you have it, watch out, lock me up, throw me off the forum. God, family and money are my focus So where does politics have anything to do with me? The political system is far to dirty for me to participate in but to have them working for me, well that’s quite another thing. There the buggers can be useful if not expensive.

#32 Earth Wind and Fire, Jan 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  13. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you don't know who Robert Byrd was There is no point talking to you. Educate yourself.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not evil, but I won't argue that you are.

15. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have you ever spent any time really getting to know any of them? You might be supposed. Just saying.

16. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Though their platform is evil, that is not the way the Dems portray it at all, nor do their voters wearing the name Christian. It is good to see through their rhetoric, their euphemisms, their pretense of standing for right. But that is not the case for the tens of millions who vote Dem. Those people are being fooled in the extreme, and it is not by Dems admitting they are evil. They have so confused ethical concepts that mere labels suffice to fool. If they call you a racist, you are. If they call themselves antiracists, they must be so.

Again, it is good to realize they stand for evil, but it is necessary to recognize just how evil. Not only do they call evil good. They go to the other extreme calling good evil. To them, protecting unborn children is evil. To them, worshipping God and proclaiming Christ are evil. To Dems, standing for what is right must be censored, suppressed, stamped out. But they will pray for you “to do the right thing,” which of course means the wrong thing. Given the power, they will force you to do it, no pretense of prayer necessary.

“The great masquerade of evil has played havoc with all our ethical concepts,” is spot on and well describes what the Dems are about. They are experts at the masquerade.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Look at the message, not the man!

18. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh yea you are

19. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    WOW!!!!!!
    A question like this one, from a liberal, is akin to looking down the barrel of a revolver and pulling the trigger to see whether it’s loaded or not!

IOW, you are, in essence, saying that you value the GODLESS aims of your dem party.
    (Better look at their goals before responding.)

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They are really the spokespeople and mouthpiece at their leadership levels for the spirit of antichrist alive and well on Planet earth!