1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miami Herald on DeSantis

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, May 29, 2023.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    DeSantis tells the truth and the Miami Herald claims he is selfish.

The science shows….

1. The “vaccine” didn’t give long term protection.. thus the multiple, ever increasing number of “boosters” that are also ineffective for most people.

2. Natural immunity offers long lasting protection for most people.

3. Cloth masks are ineffective and detrimental when used long term, especially for children.

Schools should have stayed open. An entire generation of children have been harmed and will take years to recover, if ever.

peace to you

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    C-Man - are you trying to confuse liberals with the facts/??

• Like Like x 1
  4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had in February of last year. How long will my immunity last and does it include any new variants?

5. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Generally speaking, natural immunity lasts a lifetime.

Survivors of the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918 (?), still had antibodies in their system in the 1990’s.

My understanding is, the body recognizes the virus and produces antibodies. That “knowledge” is permanent unless some illness affects the immune system.

The levels of antibodies will decrease after the illness, but the body will immediately produces antibodies if exposed to the virus, killing it quickly.

For some reason, yet unknown, people with multiple “boosters” seem to have decreasing benefits of both natural immunity and immunity from the shot.

peace to you

• Like Like x 1
  6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the info. The COVID-19 virus is no longer top of mind with me(my local newspaper stopped giving daily statistics about it two months ago and, as far as I know, no one at church has had it for a while), so I haven't been keeping up with the latest info about it.