1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michael Moore: "Capitalism did nothing for me"

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

What kind of a person says this? I mean do you really have nothing to contribute of substance and thus you must use your voice to attempt to befoul a good person?

I would hope a moderator steps in and suspends your account for this. You sir, are exactly what is wrong with this place.

2. alatide

alatide New Member

he tells the truth on topics (like the government conspiracy theory on 9/11) that everyone else is lying about. It takes guts to stand up and be counted.

3. rbell

rbell Active Member

Mods, may I suggest a BaptistBoard upgrade? Get rid of this mean-spirited, hateful, unChristlike poster!

RS, you should be ashamed of yourself. But, of course, I doubt there will be any remorse for your ugliness. Sad.

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Warning and thread closure

The question before us is Mr. Moore's film not Brother Tim's weight or lack thereof.

BE WARNED: Use of a person's appearance is an ad hominum argument as such it has no place in this forum. I will consider it "hitting" and will deal with it accordingly. We're here to discuss ideas and events not weight issues.

#24 Squire Robertsson, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.