1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michigan & Nebraska Game

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PastorSBC1303, Dec 29, 2005.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Did you all see that game? There was almost an ending to it like the old game between Cal and Stanford. Both teams came running onto the field while the play was still going on and the Michigan player almost got into the endzone.

Such a shame that Michigan lost [​IMG] and will finish the season 7-5. [​IMG]

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Anytime Michigan loses, the people of God rejoice.

That ending was wild. Which conference did the officals come from? This was a fairly poorly officiated game. I heard Tirico say a couple of times but mostly he said it so angrily I couldn't make it out.

3. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

How true! How true! I can hear them now...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I am not sure who officiated the game, but it was a poor job. But as Kirk H. pointed out at the end of the game, Michigan had their chances and blew the game.

4. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Oh I know, I'm not blaming...I mean praising the defeat because of the refs. I tend to think mid-major conference refs shouldn't work major conference bowls. Just my opinion. But there are horrible refs in major conferences as well. I outta know since I watch a lot of SEC sports [​IMG]