1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Migraine

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Gina B, Jan 25, 2012.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Gina - trust me - you will. :thumbs:

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

It's been a month and I've had a few headaches but no migraines!! I ran out of B2 on Saturday and I also had my period arrive on the same day and I had NO premenstrual migraines which is like - OK, I ALWAYS get them!! So anyway, I ran out of the B2 on Saturday and yesterday the migraine started and it ran into today. I took Motrin and it helped but not completely so I'm treating it with some caffeine and lots of fluids - trying to stay away from the Relpax. I just went to CVS and picked up 2 more bottles of the B2 and took some.

I can't believe how well this worked!! I'm going to stay on it and see how it keeps going and if this is an answer for me, I'll buy the stuff by the case! LOL

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I forgot to get it. GROWLS!

Must go today to beat the clock on the migraine I know I do get for sure every month!

On an odd note, I was running my hands through my hair, starting from the bottom at the back, like gathering the bottom up for a pony tail, and felt a lump there...a small one, like the size of when a lymph node gets a little ornery but not too much and is moveable like when that happens, but it also is on the same side and area where the migraines start. I've pointed RIGHT THERE to the doctor before when he asked "Where did it start?"

Very odd...

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Exactly - but this month the migraine didn't come!!

I'd get it checked out. It could be nothing but it could be worth checking.

5. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

I'll be buying some TOMORROW. Can't wait to see how it works!

6. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Bitsy said to make sure you get Magnesium Citrate and the B2 is tough to find - at least around here. I'm taking 400 mg. of each - 200 mg. twice a day. I was just doing some more research and it seems CoQ10 - 150 mg. a day also decreases migraines so I may add that in.

7. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

Thanks Ann. I'll check around to see if it's available nearby. So glad it's working for you and Bitsy!