1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misappropriation of Israel’s Passages

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Sai, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    “if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
    ‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭7:14‬ ‭ASV‬‬

Joy unspeakable full of glory

2. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I hope you can now see (with the 80 million Biden voters) that praying for revival in America and sabotaging verses that teach a future Israel revival has been misappropriated by mainstream American Christianity.

3. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Bible prophesied 2 worldwide regatherings of the Jews into Jerusalem. Chuck Smith, a very popular teacher from the 70’s on thru to the early 2000’s completely botched this. As well as most American biblical teachers of our generation.

4. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    “And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord will set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, that shall remain, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he will set up an ensign for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.”
    ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭11:11-12‬ ‭ASV‬‬
    Isaiah 11:11-12 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord will set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, that shall remain, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, an | American Standard Version (ASV) | Download The Bible App Now

5. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Let’s look at the first world wide regathering.

“And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, Son of man, the house of Israel is become dross unto me: all of them are brass and tin and iron and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are the dross of silver. Therefore thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Because ye are all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem. As they gather silver and brass and iron and lead and tin into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my wrath, and I will lay you there, and melt you. Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst thereof. As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I, Jehovah, have poured out my wrath upon you.”
    ‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭22:17-22‬ ‭ASV‬‬
    Ezekiel 22:17-22 And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, Son of man, the house of Israel is become dross unto me: all of them are brass and tin and iron and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are the dross | American Standard Version (ASV) | Download The Bible App Now

6. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

7. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If Trump is elected again it will be because of the literal appropriation of the Abrahamic Covenant. However, the blessing of God upon Trump may not be a national blessing for America but a personal blessing upon him for his love for Israel.

And if Biden succeeds in the stolen election, those who hold to replacement theology will use the opportunity to discredit the Abrahamic Covenant.

8. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You know, I sometimes talk to myself too, but not to this extent, nor publicly!:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yet I’ll say this, and you can think about it. For the last 3 decades I have endured from the pulpit scriptures that are about Israel’s repentance and Israel’s revival being twisted onto the USA. I hope we can all now see that those prayers and teachings were all for not, America is not God’s chosen nation and the Americans are not called by his name.

10. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Btw it’s just a matter of time before Scarlet O no finds this thread to be evil and reports it. You have to love it.