1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Missionaries in Ukraine

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Dr. Bob, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pray for those Baptist missionaries in Ukraine. If you know names (public record) and want to ask prayer for them, THIS is a good place. They need our prayers.

In Kyiv there is a missionary with 4 girls. He said they were "staying safe" (whatever that means) but staying in the city to be a support to believers there and a testimony to others.

I'm concerned that we have only seen the tip of the iceberg in this, and lives are at risk. He asked NOT to has his name released on the 'net, and I honor that. But God knows.

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    BTW, when my children were young and learning to pray, one said "God bless all the missionaries'. We knew his heart and we know God understands that simple prayer in faith of a child

But remember, MOST missionaries do not preach the Gospel (not talking "Denomination" here; talking the simple salvation by grace message). In Wyoming, we had more Mormon and Catholic missionaries than all others combined in our cities, reservation, etc. So, "God, DON'T bless all the missionaries :) but be a special blessing on those of all stripes who preach the truth of Your Word to those in peril of hell."

3. agedman

agedman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Lord knows the heart, and the Spirit makes intercession for us.

Pray. Pray. Pray.