1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moderaters

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by humbleherc, Feb 13, 2004.

1. humbleherc

humbleherc Guest

I can tell when i'm hitting on all four's when the moderaters like to move my topics. You can tell when your really offending the [slur against moderators snipped]. Movem, movem or stay out of the forum.It querks me that it's that big of a deal. I reckon it's makes them feel important.

[Note: Moderators can also move people OUT of the BB entirely if their caustic and bitter words do not change. :rolleyes: ]

[ February 13, 2004, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bob Griffin ]

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Hey there, calm down. I moved your theology topics from the cal/arm forum to the theology section, after pm'ing you and and pointing out that your topics would get more attention if they were posted in forums that dealt with the subject. Then you were notified of where they were moved to.
    None of them were deleted, nobody was offended by them, and they're all still open.
    I didn't ask you to stay out of any forum, so not sure if you're referring to me or not, but there's an answer anyhow. [​IMG]
    Gina

3. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Welcome Back Hercules! I remember some good discussions with you this past fall.

Diane

4. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

If it was a "big deal", then they would have deleted them or locked them. As it is, they just moved them to a more appropriate forum.

This is actually for your own benefit, as you'll get more responses and better responses this way.