1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More on lack of revival

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Gerad, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Gerad

Gerad New Member

Folks, I was shocked when I first partook in various Baptist fundamental forums. The language was disgusting. The attacks were devlish. The venom, hypocrisy and filth was shocking. This has to get turned around if we are to see revival come from the IFB camp. It's never happened. Of course, ecclesiastic separation is a long-standing hindrance, for sure. But the language has got to get cleansed under the blood and stay that way. I would never suggest to ANY baby Christian to go get on a Baptist, fundamental forum. God forbid! I would not want that baby Christian to see the hate and venom that Christians can have for one another. It might ruin that believer.

Folks, I know these are strong words. But they are the right kind of strong words. As is, most fundamentalists on these forums opride themselves in the WRONG KIND OF STRONG WORDS (see above).

I suggest right now that we LET revival come. Start making replies to this post that reflect a NEW SONG...clean hands and a pure heart...lips that have been touched by coals from the alter. We'll see revival if we do that.