1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Morgan Freeman gives a great explanation on why he finds Black History Month “ridicul

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

Fear not, lots of other cultures are fascist and some more so! I get really tired of people saying " it is because I am blue or whatever" . No it is because you are not doing your job or because you are a " drongo".

2. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

The best way, imo, to eliminate racism is to embrace differences while also embracing similarities. It works in the Army. In a combat unit, racial jokes abound. And they are told in mixed race groups.

Black people and white people are different. We excel in different areas. If you disagree, take your head out of the sand and look at the nba/nfl compared to nhl/nascar. But, we are all people, and all equally valuable.

While deployed, I didn't care if the guy next to me was white, black, asian, Baptist, catholic, or even Muslim. All I cared about it that he had my back.

Maybe that should be our new anti-racial tension slogan. "Red, yellow, white or black. It doesn't matter, I've got your back".

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Unless you're the victim of a criminal act by a stranger. Then, more is certainly required, wouldn't you say?

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

He's not at all. And I think he backed out.