1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moses' disobedience

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by TaterTot, Mar 31, 2007.

1. johnp.

johnp. New Member

Hello Jon.
    Since Jesus died for our sins He died for our sins. Deut 34:5 No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

There was a difference between the Israelites that failed to cross the Jordon and Moses who was not allowed. Moses was God's friend and had crossed the real Jordon some time before. The Israelites that died in the wilderness never did.
    I see that it is symbolic of a spiritual truth for those that died in the widerness. They refused to trust in God and enter His rest but Moses had that already, spiritually. He saw God face to face.

NU 20:12 But the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, "Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them."

David was not allowed to build the temple.

john.