1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MP3 Players

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Gershom, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

Any BB members MP3 savvy? I'm just learning a bit about them and may be looking into purchasing one soon.

I'm wondering if any of you can recommend one over another. I would like a sufficient amount of memory for songs and Bible studies.

[​IMG]

2. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

I used the Sony Mini Disk Player. It works Great. But I think IPOD is Dominating the market. My back button broke on my Sony MD. I tried to fix it. but.............Its no longer with us.

3. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

Well, I ended up just purchasing a new CD player for my vehicle. It's an AIWA. Pretty nice and not too expensive. [​IMG]

4. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

I know nothing about Car Audio right now. I thought you were talking about hand helds, sorry. I do knoww an excellent program that will Rip audio from CD's and convert them to mp3 for you.
    infact it will even use the internet and name all the song names and various mp3 tags for you.

Click Here