1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Multi-faceted Gem

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by kyredneck, May 19, 2014.

1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a testimony unto all the nations; and then shall the end come. Mt 24:14

1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
    14 Now after John was delivered up, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, Mk 1

The law and the prophets were until John: from that time the gospel of the kingdom of God is preached, and every man entereth violently into it. Lk 16:16

But I hold not my life of any account as dear unto myself, so that I may accomplish my course, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. Acts 20:24

in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them. 2 Cor 4:4

but contrariwise, when they saw that I had been intrusted with the gospel of the uncircumcision, even as Peter with the gospel of the circumcision Gal 2:7

in whom ye also, having heard the word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation,-- in whom, having also believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Eph 1:13

and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Eph 6:15

rendering vengeance to them that know not God, and to them that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus: 2 Thess 1:8

according to the gospel of the glory of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust. 1 Tim 1:11

#1 kyredneck, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014