1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Muslim-American Group Says Airport Scanners Violate Islamic Law

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Magnetic Poles, Feb 13, 2010.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What I said was . . . (basically) I find it offensive to be undressed by full body scanners that failed to do what they were advertized to do.

Namely, finding hidden bomb parts and what not.

Full-body scanners failed to find the firecracker in Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab’s panties, so what does the brilliant federal government do? They use tax money stolen from you to order 150 more at $170k a piece.

Who benefits? The security-industrial complex founded by the Bush regime. It has nothing to do with your safety.

http://disinter.wordpress.com/2010/...prevent-crotch-bomber-so-tsa-orders-150-more/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/23/full-body-scanner-fails-t_n_433286.html

http://askville.amazon.com/full-bod...onstration/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=65534639

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01/24/body_scanner_fail/

I never claimed to be offended by naked pictures.

False advertizing? Now that really really really offends me!

Now, don't you feel all safe and secure knowing the stupid things don't even work as advertized or is that propagandized?

#41 poncho, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
  2. targus

targus New Member

I see. And what would you have us do?

Carry sidearms when we fly?

I wish that all the conspiracy nut jobs would just go back to ranting about black helicopters and Area 54 again.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah I bet you do seeing as how we "nut jobs" keep shattering your corporate sponsored illusions with just a little digging and a few simple facts. :laugh:

Carry sidearms to protect ourselves? You mean use our inalienable rights to protect ourselves as real God fearing gun totin Americans were born to do?

Yeah, I'd go for that! I feel way more comfortable and secure having weight on my hip ready to defend my life (or your's) in a moments notice than I get from waiting around hoping the government (or it's corporate sponsors) will come to rescue me from some box cutter wielding idiot who's only plan in life is to die for a false god and take me or mine with him.

I say if the fool really wants to die that bad he can and should do it all by hiself!!!

#43 poncho, Feb 15, 2010
  4. targus

targus New Member

Really?

Perhaps you guys could start bringing some of that information to light here on the board because to date you haven't been doing that.

Oh yeah. That sounds like a good plan.:rolleyes:

BTW how come you never hear about the Bilderberg conspiracy anymore?

During the presidential campaign that was the hot conspiracy.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You just keep repeating that maybe someday even you'll believe it. :smilewinkgrin:

It was good enough for Thomas Jefferson and John Wayne.

How many times do you need to be informed and re-informed on a subject?

Once a day? Twice a day? Every hour on the hour?

Yer just sore because those wonderful intrusions on our liberty and privacy you seem to be so reliant on for your safety and well being just don't work as advertized. I understand. So, I'm not taking it personal that you sunk to the desperate level of using the "C" word in hopes of discrediting me and/or the plain facts I plainly posted. We're already on page 5 of a 3 page news thread so I'm outta here. :wavey:

#45 poncho, Feb 15, 2010
  6. lori4dogs

lori4dogs New Member

Islam, religion of peace. Horse-feathers.

Nigeria: Muslims attack Christians (Anglican)
    Chad: Muslims attack Christians (Catholic)
    Sudan: Muslims attack Christians (Anglican) and animists
    Ethiopia: Muslims attack Christians (Coptic) and Jews
    Egypt: Muslims attack Christians (Coptic)
    Israel: Muslims attack Jews
    Iraq: Muslims attack Christians (Assyrian)
    Iran: Muslims attack Baha’i
    India: Muslims attack Hindus
    Thailand: Muslims attack Buddhists
    Indonesia: Muslims attack Hindus
    Timor: Muslims attack Christians (Catholic)
    Philippines: Muslims attack Christians (Catholic)
    China: Muslims attack atheists
    Chaostan: Muslims attack Christians (Orthodox)
    Chechnya: Muslims attack Christians (Orthodox)
    Russia: Muslims attack Christians (Orthodox)
    Sweden: Muslims attack Christians (Lutheran)
    France: Muslims attack Christians (Catholic)
    Algeria: Muslims attack Christians (Catholic) and animists

7. donnA

donnA Active Member

muslims kill, this is what they do if they actually believe in their religion, the rest are muslim in name only, like some christians, not serious about their faith, or lack of. Some would have you beleive it's only a few who are violent, but I want to know, just how do they get around the world so quickly, and constantly for only a few to enact all this death and violence around the world. It isn't true, islam is a religion of hate , violence, and death to unbeleivers.