1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Name Game

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Abiyah, Mar 5, 2003.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

[​IMG] WS [​IMG] I deserved that!

I apologize for getting you mixed up with GTA. [​IMG]
    And I am certainly glad this thread is not based on reality! I had a bad night just thinking about it!

Ida Ratherbedreaming

2. Gib

Gib Active Member

Hey Yo! Here in New York, tourist are always locking their keys in the rental cars. They can call me and I will tow them to the shop. They are thankful to get out of the street and I get pd for the tow and getting the keys out. We both get what we want.

Victor Will Tow

3. WonderingOne

WonderingOne New Member

I stubbed my toe going down the stairs yesterday.

Axey Dentprone

4. Gib

Gib Active Member

My kid's baseball coach didn't let him play, even though he has not missed a practice. The coach's son has missed several practices yet plays every game. I approached the coach about this matter and he said, "Yea, what are you going to do about it?" We had a fellowship in the parking lot, a 5-finger fellowship. He made a compromise. My son will play from now on and I will not come to anymore games.

I. B. Bard

5. WonderingOne

WonderingOne New Member

Ah yes, I can sympathize with your situation, as I've been involved with in a few like it myself. Nothing gets my dander up faster than somebody being mean or unfair to one of my kids. But I learned might quick that the best way to handle this was diplomatically.

Holden de Tongue

6. I Am Blessed 24

When my kids played basketball, I was a very enthusiastic fan. I would jump up and down on the bleachers....one time I missed.

Charlie Horse

7. Wisdom Seeker

Wisdom Seeker New Member

Every ounce of self respect I gained by going to school, and climbing the corprate ladder, and observing courtesy and decorum in my single life, was fast done away with the first time my child screamed and threw a back bend temper tantrum at the grocery store.

Eaton Mypride

8. I Am Blessed 24

My daughter threw a fit in a store one time and ONE TIME ONLY. I picked her up and spanked her bottom right there in the store.

Shawna B. Squawlin

9. WonderingOne

WonderingOne New Member

My two year-old grandson used to like to pull things off the shelf while his mama was looking at something. But she has learned to deal with this problem effectively too.

Hans R. Popped

10. I Am Blessed 24

My grandson toppled some cans one time and they hit my knee on the way down and landed on my toe. Ouch!

Tony Swollen

11. Gib

Gib Active Member

I went to the store with my sister's kids. They left a trail of mess on every isle they had been on. I was so frustrated that I gathered them up and took them home. I told my sister "Never again."

I. Mahl Dunn

12. I Am Blessed 24

It really bugs me when I see kids screaming and throwing fits in a store. I'm not sure whether to smack the kid or the parent!

Iva Hadit

13. Gib

Gib Active Member

I saw 2 girls get in a fight at Walmart. Before we knew it both families broke into a brawl. Then others got into it. 2 adults were arrested. This would be funny if it were'nt true.

I. T. Betrue

14. I Am Blessed 24

WOW! That is terrible, but doesn't surprise me. There is no end to what people will do these days.

Hugh Man-nature

15. WonderingOne

WonderingOne New Member

I was in a Walmart one day when a woman got mad at her husband and began to yell at him. He stood there silently, and she got so man she started slapping his face and kicking him in the shins. A crowd gathered to watch the spectacle, and we were all wondering what would happen next.

Signed,
    Willie Decker

16. I Am Blessed 24

I was the husband in that melee. The police came and arrested my wife.

Vin D. Cated

17. Gib

Gib Active Member

Went to Willie's Winnie Wagon today for his famous double cheeseburger. It was good. So good I got another. I headed back to work and it hit me. Could not keep my eyes open and could not catch my breath. My co-worker said thats too much for 2 people to eat, much less than one.

Eaton Knomor

18. I Am Blessed 24

I do the same thing when I go to Taco Bell. I just can't eating those delicious hard-shelled supreme tacos! But, when I go back to work, I am stuffed! It is hard to dig ditches on a full stomach.

Manual Labor

19. WonderingOne

WonderingOne New Member

I had a friend who was eating a buritto once and found a bone in it, and she almost choked. Her name is

Sue D. Bell

20. I Am Blessed 24

Oh! I would be so embarrassed if something like that happened to me. I don't think I would ever eat out again!

Chyanne Bashful