1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NATION shall rise against NATION ... G7 will be DISSOLVED?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Oseas3, Jul 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    JESUS in His Omniscience revealed that the people of the current time of the END of this world of Devil, and time of His coming, they would be like the people of Sodom, and Gomorrah and neighbouring cities.

So. "Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
    the people of the current time of the END of this world of Devil do the same things. In fact, they did even worse than that: Genesis 13:v. 13 - Check it out.
    But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained FIRE(1Cor.3:v.13) and brimstone from heaven (heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3) , and destroyed them all". Remember: The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy. Revelation 19:v.10

The FIRE is the Word, the Word is God, understand? The message of the Word -God- for the people of current time, for all the nations, is: We will destroy this world of Devil with all its nations, it will rain FIRE and brimstone from heaven, and will destroy them all", through all kind of punishments, as plagues, famines, earthquakes, nations against nations, and so on.

As was prophesied by Isaiah quoted above -verse 4 - , ... all the host of heaven shall be DISSOLVED
    (read 2 Peter 3:v.7and 11-15), and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

5 For my Sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Edom,
    and upon the people of my CURSE, to Judgment.

6 The Sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Edom.

8 For it is the Day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 combined with the message above:

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be angry), and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Be careful and get ready

2. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

MORE PLAGAIRISM!!!

3. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Oh yes, I like to do plagiarism of the Word of God, so I quoted seven different Scriptures listed below. What prevails is the Word of God, I do not know word more powerful than the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?

I plagiarized Genesis 13:v. 13 ;
    and 1 Corinthians 3:v.13 ;
    and Ephesians 1:v.3 ;
    and Revelation 19:v.10 ;
    and Isaiah: 34 v.4
    and 2 Peter 3:v.7 and 11 to 15 ;
    and Revelation 11:v.15 to 18.

Furthermore, remember, JESUS left very very clear, saying: John 16:v.13-15:
    (Have you never read it?)

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all Truth: for
    he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for
    he shall receive of mine (you say it is plagiarism), and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that
    he shall take of mine(you say it is plagiarism), and shall shew it unto you.

4. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN

01-11-2021 is the ELEVENTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9;v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.

Be careful and get ready

5. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    ~~~~~~~THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN~~~~~~~

01-22-2021 is the TWENTY SECOND DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

Be careful and get ready

The END of the World is at door, but it is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

G7, and G20, and EU, and UNO, among others Entities, will be DISSOLVED henceforward. Day after day, the happenings of the World will run in this way.

The heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word were kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against THIS DAY OF JUDGMENT and perdition of ungodly men.

Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God - this Lord's Day - , wherein the heavens being on FIRE - it is not material fire - shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat.

Nevertheless the God's people, according to His promise, look for New Heavens -the third Heaven, that is the next Heaven-Luke 20:v.35-36- and a new earth -that is a New Israel, the spiritual Israel wherein dwells righteousness (very very different of the present Israel dominated by the red Dragon full of idolatry, actually Sodom and Egypt). Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, BE DILIGENT that you may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

1John 2:v.28 - And now, little children, abide in Him; that, when He shall appear, all may have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at His coming.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords
    Your fellow in Christ
    Oseas

6. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~LAST DAYS~~~~~~~~~~~~

When God sent Moses to Egypt to get His people out of that idolatrous country ruled by the Devil, He worked with Moses and instructed him at all times what to do and how to do to defeat Pharaoh and get the Hebrew people out of Egypt (by analogy Pharaoh was Satan, who ordered a midwife to kill the boy Moses as soon as he was born. Actually Satan knew Moses would born in that time, more than this, Satan knew who Moses was and how he would be used by God in His Plan).

Pharaoh left the Hebrew people get out from Egypt only after had suffered severe punishments, there was a battle between God and Satan.
    Firstly God showed to Pharaoh-Satan- a powerful sign, the Power of His Rod-the Word-, which He had given to Moses and it became a serpent, and Moses fled from before it. So before Pharaoh Moses cast down to the ground the Rod that God had given to him, and the Rod -the Word of God- again became a serpent. It is impressive that the demons also cast down every man his rod -his message-, and they became serpents in like manner with of Aaron's rod: but Aaron's rod -the Word of God - swallowed up their rods.

NOTE: Take care and flee from the Word when become a serpent, if you be bitten by that kind of serpent you will die, he -the serpent- will kill you.
    Remember that the letter kills, the Spirit gives life. The Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged Sword, one for to kill, and other for to gives life, eternal life. This is the keys of hell and of death, as said the angel of the Lord: Rev. 1:v.18. And JESUS warned: Matt.10:v.28- Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him -God - the Word- which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. By the Word -God-

That said, we must remember that before to get out the people from Egypt, God made fall upon Egypt severe punishments, and the last plague was the death of the firstborn: God said to Moses:
    All the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die. About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt.

God said more: Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house: Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening. And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread;
    and WITH BITTER HERBS they shall eat it. And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the Lord's passover.

Keep this words: The blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and
    when I SEE THE BLOOD -NOW THE BLOOD OF JESUS -, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt - NOW, THE WORLD OF DEVIL - , I will execute Judgment and will smite the land of Egypt -NOW, THE WHOLE WORLD OF DEVIL -, and I will pass against all the gods of Egypt -the idolater world of Devil and the false preachers of the Word of God-2 Corinthians 11:v.13-15- I will execute Judgment: I am the Lord.

And this Day -
    now the Lord's Day - shall be unto you for a memorial;

Again: Pharaoh left the Hebrew people get out from Egypt only after had suffered severe punishments, there was a battle between God and Satan, the same will occur now -
    Revelation 11:v.18 - because The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11:v.15

Acts 14:v.22 - Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we MUST through much tribulation(by analogy-BITTER HERBS)enter into the kingdom of God.

01-29-2021 is the TWENTY NINTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

Be careful and get ready

Psalms 90:v.11-17
    11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.

12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

13 Return, O Lord, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.

14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

15 Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.

16 Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.

17 And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

JESUS in His pray, said: John 17:v.22 and 9

- 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

#66 Oseas3, Jan 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  7. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    ~~~~~~~~~~THE TWO REDEEMERS~~~~~~~~~~

1 Then went Boaz up to the gate, and sat him down there: and, behold, the kinsman of whom Boaz spake came by; unto whom he said,
    Ho, such a One! turn aside, sit down here. And he turned aside, and sat down.

2 And he took ten men of the elders of the city, and said, Sit ye down here. And they sat down.

3 And he said unto the kinsman, Naomi, that is come again out of the country of Moab, selleth a parcel of land, which was our brother Elimelech's:

4 And I thought to advertise thee, saying,
    Buy it before the inhabitants, and before the elders of my people. If thou wilt redeem it, redeem it: but if thou wilt not redeem it, then tell me, that I may know: for there is none to redeem it beside thee; and I am after thee. And he said, I will redeem it.

5 Then said Boaz, What day thou buyest the field of the hand of Naomi, thou must buy it also of Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of the dead, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance.

6 And
    the kinsman said, I cannot redeem it for myself, lest I mar mine own inheritance: redeem thou my right to thyself; for I cannot redeem it.

7 Now this was the manner in former time in Israel concerning redeeming and concerning changing, for to confirm all things; a man plucked off his shoe, and gave it to his neighbour: and this was a testimony in Israel.

8 Therefore the kinsman said unto Boaz, Buy it for thee. So he drew off his shoe.

9 And Boaz said unto the elders, and unto all the people, Ye are witnesses this day, that I have bought all that was Elimelech's, and all that was Chilion's and Mahlon's, of the hand of Naomi.

10 Moreover Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Mahlon, have I purchased to be my wife, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place: ye are witnesses this day.

11 And all the people that were in the gate, and the elders, said, We are witnesses. The Lord make the woman that is come into thine house like Rachel and like Leah, which two did build the house of Israel: and do thou worthily in Ephratah, and be famous in Bethlehem:

12 And let thy house be like the house of Pharez, whom Tamar bare unto Judah, of the seed which the Lord shall give thee of this young woman.

13 So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

35 Behold...Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are there few that be saved? Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the Master of the house is risen up, and has shut to the door, and you begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. They shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

#67 Oseas3, Jan 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  8. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

02-01-2021 is the THIRTY SECOND DAY of the LAST DECADE of the

world of Devil.

Be careful and get ready

9. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Matthew 28

18And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.

Don't remember Jesus capitulating the earth.

10. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, and by the Power of His Word these days will be shortened-Matt.24:v.22. -The Word is God -

And Paul, the Apostle, wrote to all that were in Rome saying that "God
    will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. Romans 9:v.28 - The Word is God -

JESUS warned:
    Luke 13:v.24-25
    24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, ...

11. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    ~~~~~~~The two Candlesticks~~~~~~~

The two Candlesticks have a specific function:

- to bear witness of the Word of God in the last days, mainly in the FIRST HALF of the last week-Daniel 9: v.27 - which is close; or 42 months- 1,260 days- Revelation 11:v.1-4,

- more precisely to announce the righteous Judgments of God and severe punishments.

- they have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy(this has nothing to do with H2O): and have power OVER waters -peoples, and nations,and multitudes, and (all) tongues) to turn them to blood, and to SMITE THE EARTH with all plagues, as often as they will. This is a final operation to close the door and close Grace's dispensation.

JESUS warned: Luke 13:v.24-25
    24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
    25 When once the Master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, ...

12. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    ~~~~~~~REMEMBER: THE WORD IS GOD ~~~~~~~

Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
    And the word of the Lord came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north. Then the Lord said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. Jeremiah 1:v.11-14

But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
    Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.
    Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
    See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. Jeremiah 1:v.7-10

The two Candlesticks have a specific function:

- to bear witness of the Word of God in these last days, mainly in the FIRST HALF of the last week-Daniel 9: v.27 - which is close; or 42 months- 1,260 days- Revelation 11:v.1-4,

- more precisely to announce the righteous Judgments of God and severe punishments, as follow:

- they have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy(this has nothing to do with H2O): and have power OVER
    waters
    -peoples, and nations,and multitudes, and (all) tongues) to turn them to blood,
    and to SMITE THE EARTH with all plagues, as often as they will.
    This is a final operation to close the door and close Grace's dispensation.

JESUS warned: Luke 13:v.24-25
    25 When once the Master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, ...

Be careful and get ready

13. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The worst is yet to come

Well, what does the Word of God say? The Word is God, and He says: James 5:1 to 6 CJB - Complete Jewish Bible
    1 - Next, a word for the rich: weep and wail over the hardships coming upon you!
    2 Your riches have rotted, and your clothes have become moth-eaten;
    3 your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat up your flesh like fire! This is the acharit-hayamim, and you have been storing up wealth!

4 Listen! The wages you have fraudulently withheld from the workers who mowed your fields are calling out against you, and the outcries of those who harvested have reached the ears of Adonai-Tzva’ot.
    5 You have led a life of luxury and self-indulgence here on earth — in a time of slaughter, you have gone on eating to your heart’s content.
    6 You have condemned, you have murdered the innocent; they have not withstood you.

7 So, brothers, be patient until the Lord returns. See how the farmer waits for the precious “fruit of the earth” — he is patient over it until it receives the fall and spring rains. 8 You too, be patient; keep up your courage; for the Lord’s return is near.

Yes, for "GOD will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.-Romans 9:v.28.

And JESUS warned, saying: Matthew 24:v.22-23
    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. ((( BE CAREFUL, TAKE CARE, let no MAN deceives you by any means:
    the time of manifestation of the Beast of the earth arrived- Revelation 13:v.11 -, for the Christian world is infested of apostasy and idolatry as the Devil likes, in fact he will manifest himself as a lamb, as a messiah, actually a false lamb, a false messiah, the MAN of sin, son of perdition, and he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called GOD or that is worshiped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God ))).

Yes, for "GOD will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.-Romans 9:v.28.
    And JESUS warned, saying: Matthew 24:v.22-23

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. ((( BE CAREFUL, TAKE CARE, let no MAN deceives you by any means:
    the time of manifestation of the Beast of the earth arrived- Revelation 13:v.11 -, for the Christian world is infested of apostasy and idolatry as the Devil likes, in fact he will manifest himself as a lamb, as a messiah, actually a false lamb, a false messiah, the MAN of sin, son of perdition, and he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called GOD or that is worshiped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God ))).

NOTE:
    The Beast of the earth is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews, he will be the head of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, so there will be two Beasts on the earth very soon, the Beast of sea-Revelation 13:v.1-10 and the Beast of earth - Revelation 13:v.11-18.

But the Beast of sea will be wounded to death or mortally from now on, and the Jewish false messiah, the son of perdition, will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority -Revelation 13:v.2- , and "the deadly wound of the Beast of sea will be healed: and all the world will wonder after the Beast, and
    they will worship the Beast of earth- the Dragon - which gave power unto the Beast of sea: and they will worship the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast of sea? who is able to make War with him?"-Revelation 13:v.3-4.

The current President of USA, devout catholic, a follower of the Beast of sea - the Papacy with his woman, the great whore - the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upon the Beast of sea, yeah, the President will be at the side of the Jewish false messiah when he gives his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority to the Pope. By the way, not at the side of the current Pope Francis who will die soon, but at the side of the next elected Pope, maybe will be nicknamed Paulus VII, it is he who will sit on the Throne of Satan with great Authority and Power for 42 months or 1,260 days-Revelation 13:v.5 to 10, .

Let no MAN deceives you, people of God, be careful or get ready.

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of demons, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird, all have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
    For her sins have reached unto heaven, and GOD has remembered her iniquities.

Be careful or get ready

14. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    THE LORD'S DAY - THE SEVENTH AND LAST DAY - THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST

Posted in Jun 16, 2019
    Once Upon a Deep Time, Long, Long Ago....

What prevails is the Word of God, the Word is God.

Based in the Word of God, the source of the truth, on God's six days of creation and one day of rest (a total of seven days) plus the Scriptures that teach that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years (Psalm 90:4; II Pet. 3:8; Heb. 4:4) so MANKIND would go through six God days of 1,000 years each (a total of 6,000 years) plus a Millennium of 1,000 years rest (now a total of 7,000 years).

In accord biblical Chronology, we can number our days, beginning in Genesis chapter 5, as follow:

Adam lived …..............................................................130 yrs and begat Seth
    Seth lived ...................................................................105 yrs and begat Enosh;
    Enosh lived ...................................................................90 yrs and begat Kenan;
    Kenan lived....................................................................70 yrs and begat Mahalalel;
    Mahalalel lived ..............................................................65 yrs and begat Jared;
    Jared lived ...................................................................162 yrs and begat Enoch;
    Enoch lived ...................................................................65 yrs and begat Methuselah;
    Methuselah lived..........................................................187 yrs and begat Lamech;
    Lamech lived ...............................................................182 yrs and begat Noah;
    From Noah´s birth until the Flood.............................600 yrs.

Total of yrs from Adam to the Flood .....................1,656 years

I work with the Word of God. Notice that the table above is proved by the Word of God, it is not of human theories or human speculations. Let us study the times until our days not by human theories and speculations, but by the Word of God. So, see the table below:

PERIODS OF BIBLICAL TIMES ----------------------------DURATION
    I - From Adam to the Flood--------------------------------1,656 years (as was showed above)
    II - From the Flood to Abraham----------------------------.427 years
    III - From Abraham to Exodus------------------------------430 years - Gal.3:17
    IV - From Exodus to king Saul ---------------------------- 396 years
    V - From Saul to the fall of Jerusalem ------------------ 508 years
    VI - From the fall of Jerusalem to Jesus ---------------.587 years

Thus, from Adam to the 1st coming of Jesus ----- 4,004 years

From Jesus to our days (Christian calendar)------ 2,019 years

Total from Adam to our days ----------------------------6,023 years

Jesus came in the fourth Day or around 4.000 years after Adam or in the fourth Day.

From JESUS (fourth Day) to our days, have passed more two Days or 2000 years, totaling 6 complete Days or six millenniums, or around 6.000 years, more precisely 6.019 years, according Christian Calendar pointing the year 2.019.

So, we have entered in the first century of the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day of God's time, that is the Great Sabbath, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, the Millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, the Millennium of Vengeance.

The world of Devil is already Judged, and Condemned, and now, in this seventh and last millennium, it will be punished with strong punishments, there will be only and only punishments in this last Day, the Day of the Lord JESUS, King of kings and LORD of lords.

And God Father has already entered in His rest, as He had planned in the beginning of His works, but He is not sleeping, of course, and JESUS assume the government of the Universe.

JESUS is now sat on His Throne, the Judgment Seat of Christ, to Judge all nations, taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not His gospel, who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the Glory of His Power.

verse 18 - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth. - Woe of them -
    It's it.

Be careful or get ready

15. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

The word of God was not the plagiarism: This was: JESUS in His Omniscience revealed that the people of the current time of the END of this world of Devil, and time of His coming, they would be like the people of Sodom, and Gomorrah and neighbouring cities.

So. "Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; the people of the current time of the END of this world of Devil do the same things. In fact, they did even worse than that: Genesis 13:v. 13 - Check it out.

16. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed
    OP is currently banned

Feel free to start a new thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.