1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NBA star disrespects USA

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbell

rbell Active Member

If there were a way to deport this loser to Antarctica, I'd help pay the way.
    :mad: :mad:

SOURCE about Josh Howard, a loser, er, player for the Dallas Mavericks:

What a loser. Ship him out. He should be banned from the NBA. If owners cared for the USA, they wouldn't ever hire him.

But...apparently owners can be losers too...

No, he isn't. He's a loser. And you're a loser for standing up for him.

If I were a fireman, policeman, or other public service official, it would be difficult to help this guy, were he in need. (I didn't say helping him wouldn't be the right thing to do...but boy, would it be hard to!!)

2. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

8 years of Bush/McCain shining examples

See what it leads too , even Bush disrespects the flag, what a shining example he is.:BangHead:

[​IMG]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfibaWamS70

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMxrpcghRFA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1eZqIRuQhY&feature=related

yeah put him on a fast boat to some iceberg as well to dance with a polar bear.
    and oh btw Sarah Palin has not been wearing her flag pin.:eek: now she could shoot the polar bear and dance with Bush, they would make a great couple because they are a couple joined at the political hip.:rolleyes:

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I get falsely accused of derailing threads. You and BB do it consistently. :BangHead:

As far as the op goes what does "black" have to do with it?

4. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

I am on topic, whatya talkin bout!

I am talking about the flag and patriotism which ties into this and the attitude our leaders give it and seems to trickle down to this idiot on a NBA squad.

Black?Black? again Whatya Talkin bout!

[​IMG]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

no...you're trying to derail a thread and make it about politicians you don't like.

If you want to bash political leaders (that are heretofore unrelated to this story), start another thread.

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Yea what he said [​IMG]

7. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

my head is going to explode of this insane political pettiness!!!! Will i have to avoid Baptist Board along with the news networks over the next 46 days because of all this garbage!?!?! This is ridiculous!

I guess i should be jailed for the time i hooked up one of those little flags to my car window and it didn't make it too far down the highway. Or maybe the fact that i have one sitting in my pen holder and it has been knocked out and fell onto my desk makes me less of a patriot?
    And why does this come out? B/c someone got upset about Obama not wearing and then wearing a flag pen, so you've got to get back at them! Or is this b/c he didn't salute The Star Spangled Banner? That was pointed out, so we have to find something on the Republicans!

I'm sorry, but you are given one of those little flags and it is very easy to tap your leg with them, roll them up and put them into your pocket, or without thinking put them down inappropriately. But i suppose you are so perfect in your patriotism you have never done anything like that.

I think i'm going to go throw myself in front of a moving vehicle, it could be less painful than this.

8. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Enough already. Youto, address the OP and stay on that topic. The connection between GW and the NBA is remote.

What you have to say is properly dealt with in Politics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.