1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NBC, ABC News Press Carney on Obama-Sebelius Meetings

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    After Alexander asked about the GAI report, Carney bizarrely suggested that Alexander should have called him to ask the question. Apparently, Carney would have preferred not to have to answer the question on camera -- and for good reason, his answer only opened the door to more questions.

Alexander got to the heart of the matter by pointing out that President Obama's calendar lists all kinds of meetings with other cabinet secretaries, including 277 with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. And yet, although she is in charge of Obama's signature legislative accomplishment, this calendar shows no meetings with Sebelius.

"That draws some questions about the president's leadership skills as the chief executive," Alexander said. "And I'm curious--" A visibly agitated Carney interrupted. "Peter, I wish you had called me beforehand," Carney scolded. "Because I am in a very terrible charitable mood today, I won't go too strong on this."

Carney went on to claim that Sebelius met "often" with the president, but that those meetings were not recorded on the visitors logs or any public calendars. Carney didn't know how many times the two had met, and did not bother to explain why these calendars record numerous other cabinet officials meeting dozens, and in some cases, hundreds of times with the president.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journa...-News-press-Carney-on-obama-sebelius-meetings

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A good question here is if the media are going to actually start doing their job then how will that affect the election.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who would want to meet with that worn-out Democrat former Kansas Governor? She should retire to her super-wealthy enclave home in Leland, Michigan--well, at least, in the summer and stay out of politics forever. To paraphrase Shakespeare, there is no more mercy in her than there is milk in a male tiger.