1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NBC/WSJ poll: Majority, for first time, want abortion to be legal

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by FR7 Baptist, Jan 22, 2013.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Time and conditioning.

Roe V Wade has eroded the conscience of a nation.

Funny how the liberals here on BB say they are "pro-life", but support every pro death move made to improve the efficiency of the slaughter of babies.

#21 carpro, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
  2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Frankly identifying those on this Forum who support the continued slaughter of the unborn is not a personal attack in my opinion. It is simply telling the truth. And I did not start this thread but the one who did justifies abortion as:
    My response was and still is:

3. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

CTB has directly replied to you that he doesn't support abortion. Why do you persist in slandering him?

4. OldRegular

CTB has given the same response that Paul did. That is not acceptable for a Christian who has experienced the saving Grace of God as far as I am concerned.

CTB has accused me and those who believe as I do of wanting to starve the poor and being willing to let the little children who escape the womb alive perish from neglect. Is that slander? On another thread currently active CTB said:

That is a lie as far as I am concerned. I ask you. Is that slander?

I was raised during the Roosevelt depression in a coal mining town. I expect I know a lot more about being poor than most on this Board.

5. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Paul, whether you, Crabby, and 99% of the United States doesn't consider abortion to be an important issues is not the point. I am more concerned about what God thinks. As I read the scripture I would suggest that abortion for convenience is nothing short of child sacrifice. It is an abomination. And, this continued practice will not bring God's blessing on us but His judgment.

6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Considering the government we have today, I think His judgment is already on us!!!

7. OldRegular

Well said! The children of Israel were punished for sacrificing their little ones to Baal. We are not Israel but God will judge those who sacrifice their little ones to sex and convenience!

8. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Wow, I cannot believe that I just read this.

Nothing is more important than the sanctity of life- NOTHING.

9. OldRegular

I agree except for one thing, Salvation in Jesus Christ!

10. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

That is the ultimate in the sanctity of life!

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

That's the same thing Obama and every leftist on this board says. But the truth is in their actions.

The fact is they support the abortion master in chief and every move he makes to ficillitate abortion. He's the biggest abortion activist to ever occupy the White House.

They are merely paying lip service because they are on a "Christian" board supporting unChristian ideals.

They are not fooling most of us and they certainly aren't fooling the Lord.

12. OldRegular

I will give that a hearty Amen!

13. SovereignMercy

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Here's what Jesus says about the true source of liars and murderers. And that is exactly what abortion is: murder.

14. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Well I would offer the threads where CTB had made his statements but I do not keep a list of these things nor have the time to work through all these many threads to find these instances.

Short of CTB coming around and stating his position I have nothing more to add than to point out that you have also accused me of supporting this craven act. OR it appears that anyone who offers a contrary position to anything you stand for is drawn into the accusation themselves.

Well I neither understand the quoted portion nor the context. I would ask you then to show us specific examples of CTB, or others, who support abortion. Otherwise it continues to be slander.

15. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Supporting an organization that performs abortions is support of abortion.

16. OldRegular

Then you do not know what CTB has said.

If the shoe fits "wear it"!

I present the post again just so perhaps you will understand. If you don't understand the remarks it is because you choose not to understand.

My previous post #24 that preachinjesus doesn't understand and reproduced for his edification.
    CTB has given the same response that Paul did. That is not acceptable for a Christian who has experienced the saving Grace of God as far as I am concerned.

CTB has accused me and those who believe as I do of wanting to starve the poor and being willing to let the little children who escape the womb alive perish from neglect. Is that slander? On another thread currently active CTB said:

That is a lie as far as I am concerned. I ask you. Is that slander?

I was raised during the Roosevelt depression in a coal mining town. I expect I know a lot more about being poor than most on this Board.​

Look them up for yourself. MP has justified his support of abortion on this thread: From post #3.

Anyone who supports the democrat party supports abortion. The democrat party is the party of death. It is in their platform. At their recent convention they spent part of an evening celebrating the continued slaughter of the unborn.

You apparently have no problem with CTB slandering those who oppose the slaughter of the unborn. Frankly whether you believe I have slandered CTB is irrelevant, particularly when you refuse to believe that he has slandered those who oppose the unlimited slaughter of the unborn with the rabid support of the democrat party and its leader.

Frankly I don't understand why a pastor refuses to condemn the American holocaust, the slaughter of the unborn, 55,000,000 and still occurring at the rate of ~4,000 per day. I ask you directly: Are you one of those who support abortion?

I will never as long as I am able to type, write, or speak stop condemning the slaughter of the unborn and those who support that slaughter. Israel sacrificed their little ones to Baal. In this country they are sacrificed for greed and convenience. In my opinion it will be more tolerable for those who sacrificed their little ones to Baal than those who slaughter unborn children for greed and convenience.

#36 OldRegular, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013