1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Need your help and advices

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Andrei, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Andrei

Andrei New Member

I am from Belarus (former USSR), an active member of a Baptist church "Word of Life" Mogilev. I plan to enter Kiev Theological Seminary (The Ukraine), which was founded on the basis of Dallas Seminary. In order to live and support my family during 4 years of my course I require the money which is impossible to earn in Belarus. I would like to come to the USA for a year according to the working visa H2W to earn the necessary money.
    Do you have a possibility to help me in looking for an employer, who could provide me with work in the USA during the stated term and register the required documents, which are needed to obtain working visa H2W.
    Thank you in advance for you help and advice. I will be glad to give you all the necessary information about myself and answer questions.
    Please, e-mail me to [email protected]