1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Needed: recomendations for a publisher

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Australian Baptist Student, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Australian Baptist Student

Hi there,
    I have written a book on the roles of the european churches in the Holocaust. It is in part based on my masters of the same name. It is not a happy story, but one I believe Christians need to know. My professor recomended that I get it published, but I believe that it is Christians, rather than achademics, who need to read it. I have therefore approached Fortress Press, T&T Clark and John Knox Publishers, all of whom rejected it as "not commercial enough." Could anyone recomend other reputable Christian publishing houses for me to try?

Thanks, Colin

2. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

Baker Book House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA

Kregel Publications, also Grand Rapids
    www.kregel.com

I don't know what their criteria are, you could check this out and tailor your inquiry accordingly. Might help you get in the door, at least.

[​IMG]

3. I have always liked Chick Publications-(www.chick.com- I think that's right).

Christian Publications,INC/ Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.

I think the ones Baptist teacher mentioned are very good also.