1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Neo-Fascists Declare War On Truth Movement

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by poncho, Aug 17, 2006.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

False flag provocation likely to occur within months, 9/11 & truth activists targeted for elimination as Alex Jones makes unpalatable prediction.

As manufactured terror alerts, magnified turmoil in the Middle East, and dire proclamations that doomsday is approaching all converge at the end of the summer of 2006, the twist in the story is likely to be a massive staged terror attack that will smother any remaining voices of descent and once again leave America transfixed in an orgy of militarism, paranoia and fear.

The targets of the subsequent frenzied police state clampdown will be the traitors who questioned their government's motivations in the war on terror and blocked Bush' path in protecting the American people.

Alex Jones has only made one previous prediction that he was overwhelmingly sure would come to pass. In July 2001, Jones launched 'Operation Expose the Government Terrorists,' a desperate late attempt to focus activism around raising awareness of an imminent massive terror attack that would be blamed on the patsy Osama bin Laden.

Unfortunately that foresight came home to roost on September 11 and we now find ourselves in similar peril five years later.

On his August 10th show, Alex Jones broadcast a warning that we would soon see, "bone-shattering mega attacks in the United States, Canada, England or Israel."

<snip>

The watershed success of the 9/11 truth movement in obtaining national exposure has been met with a fierce backlash from the establishment in the form of nationwide editorials on cue, almost as if uniformly timed, that attack 9/11 skeptics with straw man smear campaign arguments. In addition, an increase in alleged foiled terror alerts serves two purposes, to shift attention away from the increasingly high profile 9/11 truth information and secondly to construct the story board to which the next real attack will be pinned.

'Look, we protected you from all those attacks but we just couldn't stop them all - it was the peaceniks and the civil libertarians who prevented us going all the way and keeping America safe - they are to blame for major cities being dirty bombed and others biologically poisoned.'

The baseless terror raids, besides acting as PR for delusional fearmongering and the perception that terrorists are hiding under every bed, also creates a chilling effect whereby the government is sending a message to anyone that doesn't display the proper modicum of obedience and fails to salute the war on terror.

View the videos here.

No need to flame me in this thread or send me poison PM's folks. I'm not going to be around to read them. Going on vacation far from this computer. In the meantime you thirty percenters and neofascist wannabes can get practiced up at parroting the up coming "official neocon script" by memorizing this...
    Get the jump on all your neocon neofascist buddies by being the first to get it down cold before the attack even takes place! :wavey:

2. Not_hard_to_find

Site Supporter

We'll pray that the vacation allows time for relaxation, reflection and the opening of your heart to God's goodness and blessings. We'll also pray that He will open your mind as well as relieve your fears. That His perfect love will caste out the fear. We'll included a bit for your safe trip, too.

Enjoy your vacation! Looking forward to your return.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What fear would that be? Fear of all the fearmongering propaganda that govcorp pumps out to scare the rest of you into excepting tyranny in exchange for the freedom our forefathers fought, sacrificed and died to give us? What I'm experiencing is anger and astonishment not fear. I'm angered because America is being raped and looted before my eyes by gutless globalist elite that have their bought and piad for lapdogs like the Bushes Kerry's Clinton's and those in the mass media do their dirty work because they haven't the courage to do it themselves and astonishment that intelligent people such as those here on BB haven't figured it out yet. I guess some folks just need to see the boot on their kid's faces to wake up.

Thanks for the kind words and prayers though, I'm leaving in the morning and this is probably my last post for awhile. :smilewinkgrin:

#3 poncho, Aug 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2006