1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Never ending discussion-Part IV

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Charlotte Marcel

Charlotte Marcel New Member

I always guffaw when someone while making fun of someone else...goofs it by some silly mistake like in this case.... Taterkid...it's the A.C.L.U. not the A.L.C.U. [​IMG]

Yes.

Do you think "Black" is slimming?

2. stubbornkelly

stubbornkelly New Member

Hehe, Charlotte. I wasn't going to say anything . . . sorry taterkid. Nice try, though. [​IMG]

Absolutely! Why do you think my wardrobe is made up of clothing in two colors - black and not black? But, clothes that fit are the most slimming of all. Nothing worse than seeing a woman my size dressed in clothes that are too big for her because she's trying to hide, or a smaller girl wearing too tight clothes that end up making her look bigger than she wants to.

Q: How long is your commute, if you have one?

3. Gib

Gib Active Member

All of 10-12 mins if I don't catch any lights. The last 2 miles the road opens up to 3 lanes and the everyone goes zoom, zoom, zoom.

Do you drink coffee ( or other) on your way to work?

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

In the interest of saving bandwidth, I will answer in Never ending discussion-Part V.

Thanks,
    Sue