1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New case to demand evidence of Hawaiian birth

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 23, 2009.

1. billwald

billwald New Member

I can only think of three kinds of citizens, natural born, by adoption, and naturalized after one turns legal age. What other kinds are there? Obama wasn't naturalized or adopted. What is left?

How old does a female have to be to legally be a mother? Who is the mother if the mother isn't the mother?

2. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

What if you were born in Canada to people from there and your parents kidnapped you and said you were theirs and was born in the US?

What if when you go to the zoo the animals are watching you?

What if.... see where you're going with this?

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have news for you bub...you don't get to decide that.

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Their ship passed the Port of Ridiculous long ago. Their next port of call is the Port of Absurd.

5. targus

targus New Member

Would asking for a peek at his college records be ridiculous and absurd too?

6. alatide

alatide New Member

Sure we do. But anyway, the argument about his mother's age is bogus.

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What difference would it make to you, troll?

8. Spear

Spear New Member

The fall of democracy : someone's elected, but some of his adversaries will not admit it and will keep on throwing dirt, who knows, maybe they could take power once again, no matter how, as long as they hold it.

It reminds me the guy who was concurrent of G.W.Bush for his 2nd mandate, who was a Vietnam war hero ... how many bad things were done against him, even some guys told he wasn't a hero, and so on ... i truly felt shame for those people, how can one try to ruin another's honor for power and such purposes.

The movie " Primary Colours " reminds me all that very much.

9. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Of course, we could be like your country and just riot in the street and burn cars. That would be better, right?

10. monk

monk New Member

Well if the birthers truthers or what have you are right then the powers that be that run these sort of checks (that were under the previous administration) must not have been doing their jobs or were in on your crazy conspiracy. Maybe we should ask W what the deal is.

11. Spear

Spear New Member

Why that free attack ? Did i say anything unfair ? Did i offend someone ? I don't understand your reply. I should not say anything because i'm not american ? If that's a forum by american for american, and if i have to be american to be considered as your brother in Christ, tell me now, that i immediatly unsubscribe.

12. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

He didn't attack you...he attacked your country just like you attacked ours with your post. People who live in glass houses...

13. Winman

Winman Active Member

Actually, Obama's short form has been shown to be very different than genuine short forms from Hawaii. Watch this very interesting video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBgkDSw-wQ0

One thing not shown here is that Obama's birth number on this short form was out of order. His birth number listed on this submitted short form has been shown to be higher than people born after him.

14. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Interesting...particularly where Obama's father's race is listed as "African" (which is not even a race, btw), which has been the politically correct term to use just the past couple decades..."Negro" would have been the term used in the '60's.

15. Spear

Spear New Member

1) I was just telling many of Obama's adversaries were unfair in my point of view, trying to find obscure ways to say he doesn't merit his place as president.
    Is it against your country ? No.

2) I supported John Kerry (found his name) and was pretty deceived of all the mud the threw on him during the campaign. They tried to dishonor him, which was a shame. I remember John Mc Cain saying he wouldn't play that dirty game, and read that his " counsellors " we pushing him to give up with that idea. I was happy hearing him say that.

3) Finally, at the end of the movie Primary Colours, the young black assistant of the candidate realizes that the way to power is the way of each and every bad trick you can do to your adversary, far from the ideals he held at the beginning.

I attacked some political points of view or some ways of making politics. Where do i " attack USA " ?

16. Winman

Winman Active Member

Yeah, gotta laugh at that. But you know these liberals, no way they are going to write the word Negro which was the official legal term used in 1961.

And I'm bettin' that the reason it isn't embossed with a physician's signature is because no doctor in his right mind is going to perjure himself.

#76 Winman, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
  17. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

It is against our requirements to become president in the first place, yes. There is nothing unfair about questioning the place of his birth...they did it to McCain, or did you forget that?

Bringing out factual truths about Kerry is not slinging mud. Nobody has to dishonor Kerry...he did that all himself.
    How is this relevant :confused:
    That is what he attacked as well...however, attacking the policies in place by a country is not much different than attacking the country, IMO.

18. Winman

Winman Active Member

There is also suspicion over the so-called newspaper birth announcements submitted as proof. These lists were provided by the state to the newpaper.

[​IMG]

Also, investigators have never been able to find any records past or present (like an electric bill) or residents who lived near this address at the time who can recall the Obama family ever living at this residence.

#78 Winman, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
  19. alatide

alatide New Member

That was John Kerry. He went to Viet Nam to serve as an officer and yet the Republican goon squad (the swift boaters) while that AWOL Bush was lauded as a patriotic veteran. That whole thing was a Republican LIE but it won reelection for Bush, that and a "little" ballot box fraud.

20. alatide

alatide New Member

Just wondering about another CON LIE, fool.