1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NEW: Kentucky AG Says Police DID Knock and Identify Themselves Before Entering and Shot At

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Calminian, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    She was not an innocent party, when you go along and partner with criminals, your also guilty under the law of the same things they do.
    These BLM predators are supporting criminals, and they also are become criminals.

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes. She handled the money. She had a rental car once and turned it in with a dead body in it. That is when she lost her EMT job. Her old boyfriend was a drug dealer and her new boyfriend was a drug dealer. She was the money person for the operation as her role in the gang. Her boyfriend thought so little of her that he tried to shoot his way out from behind her body. She took 8 or 9 bullets after he shot a policeman in the leg and almost caused him to bleed to death. Her family got $12,000,000. Her boyfriend is too blame for her death. If she was not his shield, she was caught in the crossfire that he began. The policeman was shot near an artery but he got immediate medical attention just in the nick of time.+

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yeah the monetary award was horrible.

4. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Both Shaq and Barkley aren't buying into defund the police movement or that Breonna Taylor was murdered.

“It’s bad this young lady lost her life,” Barkley said of Taylor. “But we do have to take into account that her boyfriend did shoot at the cops and shot a cop. So, like I say, even though I am really sorry she lost her life, I don’t think we can just say we can put this in the same situation as George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery. I just don’t believe that.”​

He also said,

“You know, I hear these fools on TV talking about ‘defund the police’ and things like that. We need police reform and prison reform and things like that. Because you know, who ain’t gonna defund the cops? White neighborhoods and rich neighborhoods. So that notion they keep saying that … I’m like, wait a minute. Who are Black people supposed to call — Ghostbusters? — when we have crime in our neighborhoods? We need police reform. Like I say, White people — especially rich White people — they’re always gonna have cops, so we need to stop that ‘defund’ or ‘abolish the cops’ crap,” Barkley said.​

Charles Barkley Dismisses ‘Defund The Police’ Movement As ‘Crap’

Shaq to agreed.

They are both under fire right now as race traitors.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is racist that whites want to use cops to defend themselves but want to yank them from black neighborhoods. It is a form of redlining or it is using criminals to attack blacks just as planned parenthood is used to murder black children and sell their body parts.