1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Leak From Within CNN Claims CEO Jeff Zucker Has Personal Vendetta Against Trump

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    An explosive new leak from within the halls of CNN is going to rock Washington D.C. for months.

A new expose about political bias from inside CNN just released an excerpt and if the rest is as good as this, CNN is in real trouble.

Now, the expose is from the renowned muckrakers Project Veritas.

They have a colorful track record, to say the least, and while they have slain a few giants, mainly ACORN…

They get criticized from taking things out of context and manufacturing scandals where none exist.

You can judge for yourself when you watch the teaser they released today and then watch the whole thing when it comes.

But what we can see today is pretty devastating.

Jeff Zucker the Chairman over at CNN calls Fox News fake news, which is rich.

He goes on to basically say Fox peddles conspiracy theories and disinformation to its audience.

One employee can be clearly heard saying Zucker has “personal vendetta against Trump.”

New Leak From Within CNN Claims CEO Jeff Zucker Has Personal Vendetta Against Trump

• Like Like x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They play only CNN in the break rooms at work. They are so slow in getting to their point that I never have enough time to watch them. I wish that they would go back to a straight news network without the leftist slant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :eek: Who woulda thunk it"

4. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    CNN? A vendetta? Against Trump? I can't even fathom that.

They also bombard you with CNN in many, if not most, airports. It's funny to see CNN call FOX News "fake news" and claim FOX peddles conspiracy theories. Now they wouldn't know a thing about that.

I had a bad encounter involving FB and CNN a little while ago - someone was talking about how Omar was an antt-Semite, so the obligatory leftist butts in to say that there was a difference been anti-Semetism and anti-Zionism, one of their stock lines. I say that she sure sounded like a bigot when she said only black people should facially profile. The leftist asks for a link to Omar's statement, I pull a link from CNN, the FB moderates the post saying I posted fake news. They were right for once.

• Informative Informative x 1