1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Release: John Albert Broadus: The Prince of the Southern Baptist Pulpit

Discussion in 'Baptist History' started by Rhetorician, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hello all:

I thought you might want to see my latest release: John Albert Broadus: The Prince of the Southern Baptist Pulpit. It is an e-book re-released based on my paper volume with a few updates and edits. Tom Nettles was gracious enough to do the Foreword for this volume. I thought, since the market seems to be going electronic, I would release it in this media. I hope you like it. I wrote a short intro to Broadus's life. Then I hand picked 10 lectures and essays "concerning our Lord Jesus Christ" for publication.

You can see it here: https://www.amazon.com/JOHN-ALBERT-...eywords=Prince+of+the+southern+Baptist+pulpit

For some of my other writings you can go here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0034NNVG0

Thanks for stopping by. For anyone who loves The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and John Broadus like I do I am sure you will appreciate these sermons / lectures.

Thanks once again.

rd

2. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So the paper volume available on Amazon is the older version, right? The re-release is only on Kindle?

3. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Correct, the e-version is the second edition.

Thanks for checking it out.

rd