1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Testament Survey Curriculum

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by Pastorba, May 20, 2003.

1. Pastorba

Pastorba New Member

In our Sunday School we are about to finish up a survey of the Old Testament. We are thinking about going right into a New Testament Survey afterwards. I was wondering if any of you have used or heard of any really good Sunday School curriculum for a N.T. Survey. (I want curriculum so that the class can come prepared and so they can do extra study on there own at home.) If you have used or know of anyone who has I would greatly appreciate it if you could point me in the direction of some.

2. Tony F

Tony F New Member

I used to have a Sunday School curriculum business several years ago, and I don't recall anything that was an entire survey in a curriculum form. Unless you looked at some homeschool materials or possibly materials from a Bible Institute or Seminary.

I did find some books on CBD that may meet your needs. If you click on the link it will take you to the products results page that I generated for you.

New Testament Survey Results

Hope this helps

3. Pastorba

Pastorba New Member

Thanks! I will check out CBD and the other ideas. Thank you for your response.

4. Mark R

Mark R New Member

Make them all buy J.S. Baxter's "Explore the Book" It's the best Bible survey I've ever used - $40. apiece though. [​IMG]

5. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Convention Press/Lifeway has a 13 week "Step by Step through the NT"