1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

News: HILLARY....AIMING FOR THE WHITE HOUSE

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by I Am Blessed 24, Jul 13, 2003.

1. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

You got that right PA Jim..... We'll take George W. and all his flaws (according to you) any day over Hillary or any other Democrat. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

3. NarrowWay

NarrowWay New Member

1) She is very liberal (supporting abortion "another agenda" that can only be mentioned in private forums, among many other 'leftist' programs).

2) She is also a Democrat and I will never agree with that party's stand on moral issues.

3) It has been proven that she has lied in her newly published book.

4) We got rid of a liar in office. I would prefer not to go through that again. ANOTHER Clinton in the White House? Not with MY vote!

5) Doesn't your Bible say something about a woman not usurping authority over men or teaching them?

Fraudulent election?

Will the Democrats EVER stop whining about that dead horse? It's over. The President's name is BUSH. Get over it!
    </font>[/QUOTE]Talking about whipping a dead horse: "We got rid of a liar in office. I would prefer not to go through that again."

Actually we now already have another LIAR in the White House. Bush has tried to lay his deceptions surrounding why we invaded Iraq on every scapegoat he could find but they all come back to HIM.

So, you're saying all Democrats are evil? That's quite a statement. Can you back that one up?

You can and should vote for whomever you like. I'm just sick of people pushing their political agenda in the name of Christianity.

4. NarrowWay

NarrowWay New Member

1)
    5) Doesn't your Bible say something about a woman not usurping authority over men or teaching them?
    </font>[/QUOTE]No, my Bible says nothing about what sex is qualified to head a secular government. It does say render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's.

5. I Am Blessed 24

No, I am not saying that. I am saying the Democratic platform is immoral.

6. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Hillary for President in '04?? Americans are so stupid, aren't we?? Stupid enough to vote for her!! God help us! Then yet there will be Christians who will rise up and be dumb enough to vote for her(really not for her but can't get their stinkin' pride shook loose to vote for anything else other than some stinkin' Democrat!) clearly voting outside of the will of Almighty God!

I would rather have lived in the '30's Great Depression and not have had a nickel to my name to spend and yet been happy as a Lark--than to live under her presidency and have all the nickels I can have to spend but yet be depressed!!

The Bible teaches that when the wicked are in control--the land is depressed--spiritually, morally)

God help us!

Blackbird

7. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Hmmm...Interesting. When interviewed on television here very recently, Hillary said she had no intention of aiming at the White House...

8. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

To those who say that it hasn't been proved that Bush lied or was deceived through incompetence, I say let's see the WMDs then. I also take the point that a lie of that nature is far more serious than Slick Willie's "it depends on what the meaning of is is" lie - if Dubya lied, his lie has cost thousands of Iraqi, American and British lives.

I think on balance that Hils will keep her powder dry until 2008, unless Dubya goes seriously down the pan (which he may do if enough Americans catch onto the WMD thing); provided Dubya's still riding high next year, any Dem has got to get over the hurdle of being seen to be somewhat unpatriotic re Iraq and, given that the best the Dems seem to be able to do is Kerry (who is so wooden he makes Al Gore seem human), George should romp it - provided, as I say, it doesn't go completely Pete Tong for him over Iraq.

Yours in Christ

Matt

9. I Am Blessed 24

Whether or not the WMD are found in Iraq or some other country, makes no difference whatsoever. Hussein has, or had, them under his control, he did not destroy them.

Someday, they will be discovered, and we should all pray they are not discovered after being used on someone.

10. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

And you know this how?

Yours in Christ

Matt

11. ColoradoFB

ColoradoFB New Member

So God would not vote Democratic? How petty a picture of God. I think he is far above partisan politics. I doubt God is a Republican either.

12. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

As this thread has reached 3 pages, it will close no sooner than 3:30 pm EST.
    Gina

13. Brett

Brett New Member

Just out of curiosity, I am Blessed, if there were a republican woman candidate who both lobbied for and embodied all of the values you hold, would you not vote for her simply because she is a woman?

14. I Am Blessed 24

No, I would not vote for her.

15. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Hopefully nobody objects to a woman closing this thread as it's past the limit. ;)
    Gina

16. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Would I vote Democrat?? Sure, just give me one worthy of my vote and I'll vote!! As things are--if I found out my dog could vote and he voted for Hilary--I'd shoot 'im!

Blackbird

17. I Am Blessed 24

[​IMG] Blackbird [​IMG] Preach it!

18. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I just saw earlier that the courts have reopened the libel suit against Hillary and some of her cronies by Jennifer Flowers.

Timing is everything..... LOL! [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

ROFL! I didn't close it, did I? For some reason I have this idea that if I think something the computer will know and just do it. :D
    Gina