1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

niece's friend's 2 YO daughter

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by ktn4eg, Jul 18, 2010.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Just received word from one of my nieces that one of her best friend's 2 YO daughter has just been diagnosed with what she called Stage 4 cancer.

Not sure exactly what Stage 4 cancer is, but when it's in a 2 YO's body, that can't be good.

To me, little children have a special place in God's heart.

Please pray for healing on the part of this little one and for special grace for her parents. (Heb. 4:14-16)

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

quote from ktn4eg:

Please pray for healing on the part of this little one and for special grace for her parents

Lord, we want to join in agreement with this request. We are so thankful that
    we serve and talk to a God Who hears and answers our prayers. Sometimes You use miracles of healing,other times You use the means of doctors, medications and surgery, which directly comes from You because without You
    there would no doctors and etc. May You help these parents during their time of testing. We are confident that You will be with them and will help. In the
    name of Jesus.Amen

:praying::1_grouphug:

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Ouch! I will be praying!