1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

No due process

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by NaasPreacher (C4K), Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I rather think the constitution is the moot point here. We no longer need it. We have international laws and an international beaurocracy that govern us now. Of course these laws have no effect what so ever on the global elite that make up this international beaurocracy as we're seeing more and more everyday they are not bound by their own laws.

Anything goes, the end justifies the means.

#101 poncho, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
  2. Ruiz

Ruiz New Member

I am assuming this is sarcasm.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yes and but. Yes I'm being sarcastic but, it's also the truth. I think we could save alot of taxpayer dollars if we disbanded our government and formally adopted the international community as our sovereign. Eliminate the middleman so to speak. BTW the international community is not bound by any type of morality or "liberal" values either.

“In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities effectively exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason.” Zbignew Brzezinski (Between Two Ages : America’s Role in the Technotronic Era, 1970)

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values (of Liberty). Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.” Zbigniew Brzezinski (Between Two Ages, 1970)

“Society dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific know-how. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control.” Zbignew Brzezinski

Welcome to the new technotronic society!

Does the POTUS have the authority to order the assassination of American citizens? Why sure. Why not? Who is going to stop him, you?

Remember we are all guilty until proven innocent now and it only takes the word of one man who has the authority to order our assassination to convict us. If he says we are with Al Qaeda or the Haqqanis and are a danger to national security who's going to argue with him? Congress? The courts? Our military? The corporate talking heads? :laugh:

There's a lesson in all this . . .

It's better to be still and submit to every new tyranny than to speak up and take the risk of becoming a target for a drone attack yourself. (you better learn it fast and you better learn it young! J. Fogerty)

Anything goes, the end justifies the means.

Sieg Heil!

#103 poncho, Oct 1, 2011
  4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He received due process.

He was a traitor.

HankD

5. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Yep. He received justice.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's right you tell em boys! If you believe in due process and the rule of law you are either a liberal or with Al Qaeda! Sieg Heil!

Definition of JUSTICE
    a : the maintenance or administration of what is just especially by the impartial adjustment of conflicting claims or the assignment of merited rewards or punishments b : judge c : the administration of law; especially : the establishment or determination of rights according to the rules of law or equity

a : the quality of being just, impartial, or fair b (1) : the principle or ideal of just dealing or right action (2) : conformity to this principle or ideal : righteousness c : the quality of conforming to law

: conformity to truth, fact, or reason : correctness

Definition of MURDER

: the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

a : something very difficult or dangerous <the traffic was murder> b : something outrageous or blameworthy <getting away with murder>

Sounds more like murder than justice to me. But then I still subscribe to the old worldview. The rule of law. Innocent until proven guilty. Thou shalt not murder, etc., etc.

#106 poncho, Oct 1, 2011
  7. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

This has certainly been an interesting read.

I'm afraid (to quote Poncho) that we have indeed reached the point where anything goes and the end justifies the means.

I believe due process should have been followed.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The reason I believe it wasn't followed (due process) is because the government knew that if these people were ever brought to trial the world might learn the truth. These guys worked for our government either knowingly or unknowingly. They are it's boogeymen created to keep us all afraid and in submission to an all powerful group of unelected international beaurocrats and their global masters who profit greatly from the fraudulent endless war on terror.

Call me crazy, many do but that's what history and the evidence points to and there is no lack of it. See the above videos.

#108 poncho, Oct 1, 2011
  9. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

A presidential death warrant is due process for a US citizen? Why bother with that silly old Constitution?

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Because everything changed after 9/11. Up is down, black is white, wrong is right, and murder is justice.

Who needs a constitution when it's easier to make up the rules as we go? Besides, we're the good guys we can do no wrong.

#110 poncho, Oct 1, 2011
  11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    During a time of war any American who sides with the enemy and kills other Americans in a combat situation can be shot on sight.

HankD

12. NaasPreacher (C4K)

This was not a combat situation and, as far as we know, he did not kill any Americans.

13. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think the trial in absentia was the way to go. The problem is that the information presented might have compromised intelligence sources. There might be some means of doing it all in closed session but even that might not be viewed as due process.

As I pointed out earlier, a judge did rule that the courts did not have jurisdiction in this issue. If the judge had so desired, he could have said that it was not constitutional.

The war on terror is so unlike any other war that has been fought. So I understand both sides of this discussion. I would imagine that most would agree that his death was unlamented except by his family.

14. NaasPreacher (C4K)

It is a war where the ultimate victims are American rights. It's end? The destruction of our constitution b

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You said a mouthful there Tom. This war is like no other. Never before has any nation pulled out all the stops, changed both it's laws and long held beliefs and principles and gone in debt for trillions of dollars it cannot afford to repay to invade and destroy and then rebuild so many sovereign nations just to be able to capture or kill a few hundred or a thousand (?) criminals.

I find it odd too that we fight against these Al Qaeda guys in Afghanistan and Iraq while providing them air cover, arms and training in Libya.

A war like no other you can say that again.

Another thing I find odd is that America isn't the only country changing it's laws and abandoning it's long held beliefs and traditions. The same thing is happening globally. Cameras going up on every corner, the idea that we have to spy on each other to be safe, cracking down on protests, guilty until proven innocent, etc. it's almost like all the leaders of the world got together and decided to pass the same laws that invite Big Brother and his heavily militarized police force to the breakfast table all at the same time. But we know that can't be the case though I mean what are the odds of that? G20? Globalization? International Community? Naw. Never happen it's all a coincidence.

#115 poncho, Oct 1, 2011
  16. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Come down on whatever side you wish.

Having been in the military as a member of an information and intelligence group I believe this report.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/30/national/main20114032.shtml

HankD

#116 HankD, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I gotta say I love how these drone missles can kill the same man several times. What a wonderful technology!

No doubt the CIA will be hard pressed to replace such a fine propagandist Hank. I wonder who'll they'll get to fill his shoes? Maybe they'll just bring him back to life again. Hey don't laugh they got that power. They've done it before with several terrorists and the corporate media and most U.S citizens didn't even notice! Those sneaky little . . .

#117 poncho, Oct 1, 2011
  18. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pee-Wee Herman comes to mind.

HankD

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm just sayin Hank. Who are they gonna use to scare us with if they keep killing their best boogeymen off several times each?

Seriously though how can we believe anything the mass corporate media (MCM) reports if they can't even count how many times these guys have been killed in the past?

I don't know about the rest of you but that alone calls the MCM's credibilty into serious question for me. And what about these un-named official sources can't they count or what? C'mon this guy has been reported KIA before how many times now? What about the big boss Al Qaeda guy in Iraq way back when remember ole what's his name? Abu Musab al-Zarqawi yeah that's it! The baddest of the bad we killed him off at least a half a dozen times and the MCM and these un-named officials completely missed it? And this guy Mustafa Abu al-Yazid from Egypt. He was killed at least twice. But the MCM and un-named official sources missed that too! No wonder we aren't getting anywhere in this war we can't even keep track of how many times we've killed the same guy!

It's ridiculous.

Whatever You Do, Don’t Take the Al-Qaeda No. 3 Gig

You will get killed, over and over again. Abu Yahya al-Libi, reportedly killed in a drone attack, is by our count the ninth No. 3 Al-Qaeda operative to be killed or captured. source

Bozo the clown comes to my mind. Because these MCM and un-named official Bozos can't keep track of how many times they "allegedly" kill the same guy.

To get back to the topic the UN called these drone attacks illegal . . .

A hard-hitting United Nations report, obtained by Channel 4 News, says a covert CIA programme to assasinate al-Qaida and Taliban militants in Pakistan using drone aircraft is "illegal" and should be halted, writes Job Rabkin in the US.

Continue . . .

And no I don't accept what the UN says as the gospel either. Besides being anti-American and un-democratic they've violated their own madates in Libya.

#119 poncho, Oct 1, 2011
  20. NaasPreacher (C4K)

The terrorists have already won this war if Americans so easily accept the abrogation of the constitutional rights of American citizens.

It is a tragic day in American history when we give the US president the authority to issue an assassination order against any US citizen without any semblance of a trial.

This man has achieved a much greater goal than all of his previous speeches and internet propaganda. He has fundamentally changed America. He has won.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.